Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
104 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 104

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: Graffiti - Downtown

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/9/28 21:50
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Some of its pretty good. This piece is by the new Atlantic & Pacific. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Posted on: 2007/9/13 13:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/24 18:16
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Received at DJCW: From: [redacted] RE: Crime in and around Hamilton Park I dont blame the police for not removing the graffitti, that is not their job. the reason the graphitti is finally being removed is because we contacted the correct people at the incineriory (sp) authority. the woman there is VERY responsive and gets graffiti removed ASAP -----Original Message----- From: [redacted] Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 10:23 AM To: Captain McDonough; [redacted] Subject: Re: Crime in and around Hamilton Park This morning I saw a representative from the US postal service cleaning off the graffiti from the mail boxes. Quote:
BrightMoment wrote: Quote:
super_furry wrote: Report it to the Anti-Graffiti Task Force at (201)432-4645 ext. 634. even if it is on private property. See: http://www.jciaonline.org/graffiti.php It is important to get rid of the graffiti asap. Quote:
srg1 wrote: Has anyone noticed an increase in graffiti downtown recently? I noticed some graffiti near First and Brunswick on homes.
Received from East District: Quote:
From: Captain McDonough <jcpdeastdistrict@yahoo.com> > > Hello. In regards to the last graffiti/vandalism > complaint, please advise all that the Incinerator > Authority has been contacted and the complaint is on a > list. I have been informed that it may take 2-3 weeks > or 2-3 months to remove such. Please advise all that > anyone may contact the Incinerator Authority at > 201-432-4645, ext. 634, and state complaint and or > status/follow-up. > > As for mail boxes, please advise all to contact Dawn > Williams, Customer Relations Coordinator and Safety, > USPS, via e-mail at dawntwilliams@usps.gov > > Lastly, the vandalism at Pavonia and Coles has been > deemed not gang related per our Gang Unit. > & gt; Regards. > > P.O. Dina Reilly > East District Community Relations Officer

Posted on: 2007/9/13 5:45
Resized Image
Help US Sue Spectra! Join OR Donate!

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/1/5 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
2-3 months.. wow. might as well just pick up a bucket of cheap latex paint and cover it up yourself.

Posted on: 2007/9/13 2:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/24 18:16
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
super_furry wrote: Report it to the Anti-Graffiti Task Force at (201)432-4645 ext. 634. even if it is on private property. See: http://www.jciaonline.org/graffiti.php It is important to get rid of the graffiti asap. Quote:
srg1 wrote: Has anyone noticed an increase in graffiti downtown recently? I noticed some graffiti near First and Brunswick on homes.
Received from East District: Quote:
From: Captain McDonough <jcpdeastdistrict@yahoo.com> > > Hello. In regards to the last graffiti/vandalism > complaint, please advise all that the Incinerator > Authority has been contacted and the complaint is on a > list. I have been informed that it may take 2-3 weeks > or 2-3 months to remove such. Please advise all that > anyone may contact the Incinerator Authority at > 201-432-4645, ext. 634, and state complaint and or > status/follow-up. > > As for mail boxes, please advise all to contact Dawn > Williams, Customer Relations Coordinator and Safety, > USPS, via e-mail at dawntwilliams@usps.gov > > Lastly, the vandalism at Pavonia and Coles has been > deemed not gang related per our Gang Unit. > & gt; Regards. > > P.O. Dina Reilly > East District Community Relations Officer

Posted on: 2007/9/12 15:10
Resized Image
Help US Sue Spectra! Join OR Donate!

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/2/7 17:42
From Ward E - Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Report it to the Anti-Graffiti Task Force at (201)432-4645 ext. 634. even if it is on private property.

See: http://www.jciaonline.org/graffiti.php

It is important to get rid of the graffiti asap.

Quote:

srg1 wrote:
Has anyone noticed an increase in graffiti downtown recently? I noticed some graffiti near First and Brunswick on homes.

Posted on: 2007/8/27 20:27

Graffiti - Downtown
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/9/7 0:45
Group:
Registered Users
Has anyone noticed an increase in graffiti downtown recently? I noticed some graffiti near First and Brunswick on homes.

Posted on: 2007/8/27 17:09

« 1 2 3 (4)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017