Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
110 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 110

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Bayonne: Seized 4 JC boys (12,13,13 & 15 year-olds) brandishing handguns and a knife at adults
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
These are no longer kids or boys when they use guns and knifes - this is not child behavior and they should be viewed as adults with all the consequences.
I'd even suggest that the parents be reviewed on whether or not they retain custody of them.

Note my use of the word 'REVIEWED'.

Posted on: 2007/8/4 21:20
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Re: Bayonne: Seized 4 JC boys (12,13,13 & 15 year-olds) brandishing handguns and a knife at adults

Hide User information
Last Login :
2007/9/29 3:19
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
jersey city is "not a safe" place to raise a family anymore

Posted on: 2007/8/4 21:08
I Love Baked Flounder

"If you see something, Say something"

Bayonne: Seized 4 JC boys (12,13,13 & 15 year-olds) brandishing handguns and a knife at adults
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Seize 4 armed kids in Bayonne: cops
Saturday, August 04, 2007

Three Jersey City boys took turns brandishing handguns and a fourth pulled a knife Thursday night during a dispute with two Bayonne adults, police said yesterday.

A 13-year-old Ocean Avenue resident, a 12-year-old Clerk Street resident, a 15-year-old from Myrtle Avenue, and an Arlington Avenue boy, 13, were taken into custody on weapons and aggravated assault charges after one of them brandished a knife and others pointed handguns at the adults, 19 and 26, police said.

The 19-year-old who was targeted told cops the Ocean Avenue teen seemed to think he was looking at the boy's girlfriend as he was walking down Avenue F, police said. At the time of the incident, the two adults told cops, the teen brandished a knife, made threats, and impugned their manhood.

The teen's knife and his aggressive behavior made the victims fear for their safety, they told police, so when he approached them a second time, they charged at him before he could pull out the knife again, reports said.

As the two men struggled with the teen, popping and clicking sounds alerted them that his friends had pulled out guns, later identified as a .22-caliber semiautomatic pistol and a Daisy Powerline BB gun, police said.

The men told police that cops arrived just after they heard the sound of guns being drawn. Later, the Clerk Street juvenile showed cops where he had stashed the guns in a nearby garbage can, police said. Police said the knife was never found.
The four boys were taken to the county Youth House in Secaucus.

N. CLARK JUDD

Posted on: 2007/8/4 20:41

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017