Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
100 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 100

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Large rental containter question
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
The parking authority signs are not on the container. The signs are placed by the JCPA not the renter of the container. The signs are large, and show the permit # and address of the renter. Also, the signs (2) are placed on both sides of where the container goes and clearly states "No Parking".

Posted on: 2007/6/16 16:27

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/2/7 5:42
Group:
Registered Users
The container was rented from the JCIA, so I assume the permit was included with the rental, although, all I saw were old faded permits on the outside of the container. There was no permit issued from the parking authority at least not one that was visible. The container was removed this morning. This guy has given his neighbors nothing but trouble since he moved in...barking dogs, trash left out for a month, the list is long. I want to talk to him about this. I just needed to know if he needed permits and all...Thanks for your help.

Posted on: 2007/6/16 16:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
They must have a permit from the parking authority and also, there needs to be a permit on the actual container from the JCIA with the current date and where the dumpster is be used. If this is still going on call JCIA and the JCPA and have them ticketed. Also, I also asked former Councilman Jr. Maldonado and he said if the dumpster does not have a 2007 D.E.P. sticker on it , call 201-795-4555 and ask for Dominick Barile. They too, will send an inspector to the location.

Posted on: 2007/6/16 16:06

Large rental containter question
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/2/7 5:42
Group:
Registered Users
When one rents one of those large metal trash containers that is placed on the street, is the renter responsible for getting no parking signs for the day the container is to be delivered and removed? I ask this because the delivery/ removal truck needs at least 4 car lengths to be able to maneuver in to get at the container.

My neighbor had one delivered and recovered without telling his neighbors and without being around, and this caused the delivery/removal driver to honk his horn loudly two mornings in one week as to wake up the people on the block so we would move our cars so he could deliver and recover the container.

Thanks

Posted on: 2007/6/16 15:55

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017