Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
123 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 123

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Bergen Lafayette: 2 thieves force way into home, hit woman with butt of gun, then flee
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Another 'sketchy' report and crime that doesn't make much sense. Its as if they went to the wrong address or just wanted to bash the women - bizarre

Posted on: 2007/6/13 16:08
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Re: Bergen Lafayette: 2 thieves force way into home, hit woman with butt of gun, then flee
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Gee, I wonder how many years these thugs would get if they're ever caught. I guess they might get what a few months to a year.

Why shouldn't they be locked away for life, or at least 25 years?

Posted on: 2007/6/13 15:37

Bergen Lafayette: 2 thieves force way into home, hit woman with butt of gun, then flee
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
2 thieves rush in, hit her with butt of gun, then flee

Wednesday, June 13, 2007
By BERNETTE PEARSON
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

A Jersey City woman was battered with the butt of a gun after two men forced their way into her Brinkerhoff Street home Monday, a police report said.

The woman and three friends were watching television at about 9 p.m. when someone knocked on the door. One of her friends opened the door, and two men pushed into the apartment, forced everyone to the floor and demanded their money, the report said.

One man started hitting the victim in the head and the other robber demanded that he stop, the report said. The men apparently then abandoned their robbery plan and fled, the report said.

One of the victim's friends said he saw the men enter a light-colored, four-door car on Bergen Avenue, the report said. According to another police report, the car was impounded after being found on Ruby Brown Terrace at about 10:30 p.m.

The investigation is ongoing, the police said. The victim was treated and released from Jersey City Medical Center, the hospital said.

Posted on: 2007/6/13 14:04

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017