Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 91

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Inserting leading tab, whitespace or indenting on a line?...
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/24 18:16
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Webmaster wrote:

Quote:

4bailey wrote: I hope this is a simple question... Say you've typed a line and you want to follow it with another line that's indented (leading tab or whitespaces). How do you do this?... TIA!

There are several ways to format in this Message Forum:

Above the message text box there is a "select" option change that to either FCK WYSIWYG editor OR Koivi WYSIWYG Editor.  Now you will have word processor type options.  Do not change this option once you have started typing because you may loose your text.  Also do not "Preview" when using this method.

Another option is to create HTML code with another program and paste it into this text box.  I think that BrightMoment uses this method.

Hey webbie, now you're givin up my "secrets" Here's a link to HTML Tagging, a Tagging Glossary that will help. NOTE: Some tags work here, some don't, so you have to experiment with those that work. I'll give you an assist with one below, which is the tag that creates spaces in a raw manner (you have to preview and then add more till you get your text aligned how you want). This method is not as clean as the < blockquote dir="ltr" style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" > (remove spaces at start and end of <> to see result). (non-breaking space) = ?& # 160 ; [NOTE: remove the spaces to make it work] There are many HTML resources for "tagging" so just google and try em out. Good Hunting! Here's the link: HTML Resources

Posted on: 2007/5/25 22:24
Resized Image
Help US Sue Spectra! Join OR Donate!

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/9/9 13:46
From Intersection of Venerated @ Ensconced
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks, webbie!!

I tried the WYSIWYG editors yesterday and what scared me off was what the result looked like in preview (excessive space between lines).

Just to confirm,... Is "Preview" just inaccurate with the WYSIWYG editors or will hitting "Preview" do some harm to what you've just typed?

Posted on: 2007/5/25 13:42
"Dogs are our link to paradise." - Milan Kundera

Webmaster
Webmaster

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/25 12:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Webmasters

Quote:

4bailey wrote: I hope this is a simple question... Say you've typed a line and you want to follow it with another line that's indented (leading tab or whitespaces). How do you do this?... TIA!

There are several ways to format in this Message Forum:

Above the message text box there is a "select" option change that to either FCK WYSIWYG editor OR Koivi WYSIWYG Editor.  Now you will have word processor type options.  Do not change this option once you have started typing because you may loose your text.  Also do not "Preview" when using this method.

Another option is to create HTML code with another program and paste it into this text box.  I think that BrightMoment uses this method.

Posted on: 2007/5/25 7:12

Inserting leading tab, whitespace or indenting on a line?...
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/9/9 13:46
From Intersection of Venerated @ Ensconced
Group:
Registered Users
I hope this is a simple question...

Say you've typed a line and you want to follow it with another line that's indented (leading tab or whitespaces).

How do you do this?...

TIA!

Posted on: 2007/5/24 15:05
"Dogs are our link to paradise." - Milan Kundera

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact