Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
107 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 107

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Cosi Will Open Second City Eatery -- 4,000-sf space in the ground floor of One Exchange Place
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/15 12:18
Group:
Registered Users
I wonder if this store will also close at night/weekends like Au Bon Pain. It would be nice if it stayed open but I guess the foot traffic at that time is low over there.

Posted on: 2007/3/13 19:04

Re: Cosi Will Open Second City Eatery -- 4,000-sf space in the ground floor of One Exchange Place
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2007/9/25 18:31
Group:
Banned
Sweet, I wonder if Sonia will claim Vivien stiffed this one, too.

Posted on: 2007/3/13 18:58

Cosi Will Open Second City Eatery -- 4,000-sf space in the ground floor of One Exchange Place
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Cosi Will Open Second City Eatery

By Eric Peterson

JERSEY CITY, NJ-Fast-casual eatery chain Cosi has taken a 4,000-sf space in the ground floor of One Exchange Place, a 10-story office building in the heart of this city?s downtown financial district. The signing marks the Deerfield, IL-based chain?s second store in Jersey City, joining an existing outlet at 535 Washington Blvd. in the city?s Newport section on the waterfront.

The signing was the third in Northern New Jersey orchestrated by brokers from Metro Commercial Real Estate as part of Cosi?s bid to expand in the New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware markets. Jeff Lagowitz and Tom Butera of Metro Commercial?s Fort Lee, NJ office represented both Cosi and the owner of the building, One Exchange Place Associates, an affiliate of the locally based Mercury Properties. Terms were not released.

?This location for Cosi is situated in a high-traffic area,? Lagowitz says. ?The location draw from the nearby PATH light rail station and NJ Transit stop, as well as the downtown workforce.?

Overall, the signing marks the sixth Cosi location in New Jersey, which operates nearly 120 company-owned and franchised restaurants in 16 states. The One Exchange Place building, located at Montgomery and Hudson streets, meanwhile, is a landmark building in this city, dating to 1920.

http://www.globest.com/news/860_860/gsrnortheast/158780-1.html

Posted on: 2007/3/13 17:08

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017