Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
107 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 107

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Greenville: Mystery gunman injures 2 / Attackers take man's wallet / Group beats man on street
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Does anyone think that 80% of Jersey City's crime is coming from 1-3 distinct areas. What can the City do to stop this crazy stuff from happening? More police? harsher punishment? Why is there so much criminality coming out of the Bergen-Lafayette and West Bergen and Greenville areas? Every week sometimes is shot over there?

Posted on: 2007/5/22 20:44

Re: Greenville: Mystery gunman injures 2 / Attackers take man's wallet / Group beats man on street
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/24 18:16
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
JCbiscuit wrote: Did anyone walk by 3rd and Erie last night? Was it any brighter? There were reports of a PSE&G truck lurking in the area yesterday afternoon.
Downtown JC Watch Quote:
Thanks so much. This streetlight on Erie across Grace Church was talked about on JC Llist a lot after one of the robberies. I, honestly, think, that it may be broken. I am copying residents in that area to keep an eye on its progress. Pam On 5/15/07, Captain McDonough <jcpdeastdistrict@yahoo.com> wrote: Pam, Hello. After last night's meeting I checked out the PSE&G light you mentioned and was able to obtain the pole #. Please be advised I faxed an Outage Report to PSE&G. Please keep me advised. Regards. P.O. Dina Reilly

Posted on: 2007/5/22 18:29
Resized Image
Help US Sue Spectra! Join OR Donate!

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/18 19:17
From Way Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Did anyone walk by 3rd and Erie last night? Was it any brighter? There were reports of a PSE&G truck lurking in the area yesterday afternoon.

Posted on: 2007/5/17 19:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Walking around JC is like the lottery, you never know when your lucky numbers are up and you're next in line for a server beating!

T-Shirt idea.

Welcome to Jersey City - where being mugged has better odds then winning the lottery

Posted on: 2007/5/17 13:50
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Greenville: Mystery gunman injures 2 / Attackers take man's wallet / Group beats man on street
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Mystery gunman injures 2
Thursday, May 17, 2007

An unidentified gunman opened fire on the south side of Wilkinson Avenue early yesterday morning, injuring two people, police said.

A witness told police she saw a man cross Wilkinson around 1:30 a.m. and begin shooting before fleeing towards Ocean Avenue, reports said.

The victims told police they were walking on Wilkinson when they heard several gun shots, reports said.

One of the victims said he ran westbound then north on Martin Luther King Drive towards Bostwick Avenue, where he collapsed, according to reports. He was shot twice in the left leg, police said. The other victim ran in between two houses in order to cut through to Bostwick Avenue, reports said. He was shot in the bottom of his left foot, police said.

Police recovered a black .45 caliber handgun in the backyard of a house on Wilkinson.

RAMON LUNA
================================

Attackers take man's wallet, phone: cops
Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Jersey City man was assaulted by three men while walking to a bus stop Tuesday evening, police said.

According to police, the 22-year-old male victim was walking on Sullivan Drive when three men got out of a car and jumped him from behind, hitting him in the face several times. The victim could not tell police whether he was being struck by fists or other objects.

The assailants took the victim's wallet, which had $60 in cash, and his Blackberry Pearl cell phone before leaving in a white, two-door Toyota Celica, said reports.

RAMON LUNA

==================================

Group beats man on street
Thursday, May 17, 2007
By RAMON LUNA
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

A man was beaten by a group of men in Jersey City Tuesday evening in an apparent robbery, police said.

Police say the 21-year-old victim was walking south on Bayside Terrace when a group of males surrounded and attacked him.

A witness told police she saw about seven males, three with white t-shirts and blue jeans and four wearing black t-shirts and blue jean shorts and jeans, attack the victim, reports said.

The witness also told police that two of the attackers punched the victim in the face while another attacker rummaged through his pockets, reports said.

Shortly afterwards, the attackers ran north on Bayside Terrace and then west on Richard Street, the witness told police.

The victim suffered two bumps on the left side of his head and a bloody lip and was treated at Jersey City Medical Center, police said.

Posted on: 2007/5/17 13:24

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017