Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
69 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 69

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Danforth Ave Wonder Bagel on ABC’s What Would You Do
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Nice!

Posted on: 2017/9/25 1:13

Re: Danforth Ave Wonder Bagel on ABC’s What Would You Do
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
I know why they picked Jersey City. Because Wonder Bagel was available. Honestly, that show has gotten ridiculous. I saw that episode too and a guy doing that in Jersey City makes no sense. Any take out restaurant in Jersey City needs all the customers they can get, and most owners know this, racist or not. The entire New York City area, for that matter, largely feels the same way.

Posted on: 2017/9/24 17:05

Danforth Ave Wonder Bagel on ABC’s What Would You Do
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/15 0:21
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
On Friday night 9/22/17 the show did a "Then and Now" episode.

They showed things that they did in season one and then recreated them for the now episode. For one of the now they picked the Danforth Ave Wonder Bagel.

They had a nasty guy behind the counter taking orders. Two day workers came in and tried to place an order in Spanish. The nasty guy behind the counter started in with the ?you gotta speak English to order here?. Then went further as other customers questioned why he was saying that. The guy went off with ?they are taking our jobs?, ?go back to where you came from?, etc.

All of the other customers stood up for the two guys and tried to place orders for them. Some offered to pay for their orders. One women used her phone to try and translate. The last young guy really laid it on he was an ex-serviceman and said he served this country and questioned the nasty guy as to what he did for this country to say the things he did.

Just odd they picked JC one of the most diverse cities in the country. I think we all get along nicely.

Posted on: 2017/9/24 16:45

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017