Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
38 user(s) are online (27 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 2
Guests: 36

JCGuys, HCResident, more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Document Shredding Service For Small Loads
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
How much are they asking? I've a personal shredder but do have a ton of documents that i'd like to dispose of. Maybe we can get a bunch of people to share in the expense

Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Quote:

JPhurst wrote:
Hello all:

Can anyone recommend a local document shredding service that handles small amounts (2-3 cubic feet)? I have to shred enough paper that I am willing to use a service rather than use an at home shredder. But the services I have found charge for a minimum of 10 cubic feet, and that would mean I would be storing lots and lots of paper for a long time. If it's nearby I would be willing to take the load myself for shredding.

I've used Hudson Community Enterprises, a local non-profit that employs people with disabilities. They are great and send a shredding truck to the premises but they have a 10 cubic feet minimum so it's just not economical.

I think Staples downtown does shredding - I saw a machine next to their print shop counter.

Posted on: 2016/11/20 21:17
Print Top

Re: Document Shredding Service For Small Loads
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JPhurst wrote:
Hello all:

Can anyone recommend a local document shredding service that handles small amounts (2-3 cubic feet)? I have to shred enough paper that I am willing to use a service rather than use an at home shredder. But the services I have found charge for a minimum of 10 cubic feet, and that would mean I would be storing lots and lots of paper for a long time. If it's nearby I would be willing to take the load myself for shredding.

I've used Hudson Community Enterprises, a local non-profit that employs people with disabilities. They are great and send a shredding truck to the premises but they have a 10 cubic feet minimum so it's just not economical.

I think Staples downtown does shredding - I saw a machine next to their print shop counter.

Posted on: 2016/11/20 19:24
Print Top

Document Shredding Service For Small Loads
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From New Urbanist Area
Group:
Registered Users
Hello all:

Posted on: 2016/11/20 19:00
Print Top

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017