Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
148 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 148

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Greene Hook Bar - Kitchen
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/18 13:44
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Lovely ambience, they have a dart board near the bar and will be having a shuffle board league soon, they have a good beer and wine list, I ordered the regular burger, added bacon which came w/fries, my friend had mac n cheese and jalapeno biscuits. The burger was very tasty, fries were good .Mac n cheese and biscuits just tasted like salt. A diner next to me at the bar had the fried chicken bucket, he said once he took the skin off it was good but the skin was inedible due to how salty it was. Looks like they have a good happy hour during the week till 6.

Posted on: 2015/10/4 21:09

Re: Greene Hook Bar - Kitchen

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/9/25 12:40
Group:
Registered Users
This place is fantastic! Bill is such a craftsman, bar top and innovative use of space is inspiring. Impressed with his tenacity and energy. Good thing he's a young man...

Can't wait to go back. Location is convenient, list of browns big and creative menu.

Posted on: 2015/9/25 12:19

Greene Hook Bar - Kitchen
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users

Greene Hook Opens in Jersey City

This new restaurant's menu showcases some of chef David Drake's signature dishes and much more.

GREENE HOOK OPENS IN JERSEY CITY Greene Hook, 70 Greene Street, Jersey City, a full-service bar and restaurant with a focus on affordable modern American food and craft beer, has opened. Menu offerings include a Mangalitsa burger, topped with bacon; Asian meatballs (made with duck and hoisin); homemade arepas; deviled eggs and lobster agnolotti. Look for executive chef David Drake’s signature touches such as homemade curry and Maine lobster.

Greene Hook seats about 100 guests, with additional patio tables that offer a view of Manhattan and the Freedom Tower; 201-360-3276. Owner is Bill Gray, who is also the proprietor of the Light Horse Tavern in Jersey City. A J Capella, formerly of Ryland Inn, Uproot and the Bernard’s Inn is chef de cuisine

http://njmonthly.com/articles/eat-dri ... ook-opens-in-jersey-city/

Posted on: 2015/9/24 17:52

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017