Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City man says daycare teacher lied about how his son was injured
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
when you pay for supervised care of a child, then that's what one expects - one can expect one scratch, but no more ... the center and teacher were negligent and not diligent in my books

Posted on: 2015/8/11 4:38
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Jersey City man says daycare teacher lied about how his son was injured
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Michaelangelo Conte | The Jersey Journal

A Jersey City man who picked up his 20-month-old son from a city daycare center to find scratched on his face, ear and arm says the teacher supervising the boy lied about what happened and that his son should have been better cared for.

"No child should come home looking like that," said Brandon Holmes Sr., a Hudson County corrections officer, of his son, Brandon Holmes Jr., who had been attending the Cradle to Crayons Learning Center until the July 30 incident.

"Separate the children. Leave them in their age group. Someone should be watching the children at all times. Parents, check your children when they come home. Don't believe anything they tell you. Check the video," the father said.

Daycare center owner David Jefferson said the center did nothing incorrect and children in daycare centers get scratched from time to time, as they do in homes or when playing outside. He said he terminated the teacher because "she should have been paying a little closer attention."

Full Story

Posted on: 2015/8/10 21:04

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017