Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
118 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 118

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Unable to contact JCParking Authority
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/12/26 1:22
Group:
Registered Users
I would but their open hours conflict with my work schedule.

I did *finally* get someone on the phone, and they were helpful, albeit a bit terse. I guess they don't like people trying to take care of these things a week in advance, and would prefer I just do it at the last possible minute. Who would have thought ?\_(?)_/?

Posted on: 2015/7/9 19:40

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/10/29 22:56
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

baxtyre wrote:
I've been trying to obtain no-parking signs for moving from the JCparking Authority since last week. Nobody has returned my emails or phone calls, and as of yesterday afternoon, I'm getting a 'call cannot be completed as dialed' and 'not in service' prompts, even though I am calling the exact number listed on their website, which was working up until yesterday.

Anybody else having issues contacting them? Or advice to get through? Really nervous about getting my request in, as PSEG is still doing a ton of work in the neighborhood and I fear the spots in front of the buildings I'm moving to and from will be taken. (I'm moving next Friday)

I popped in last Thursday to get No Parking signs for my move on Sun and it was really easy. You pay and the guy prints them out on the spot. Super easy! Just go to the second floor at their Central Avenue location. They take credit cards too.

Posted on: 2015/7/9 19:14

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/19 13:13
From Journal Square
Group:
Registered Users
You can get anything you need from them, but you must go there. Useless trying to contact them by phone.

Posted on: 2015/7/9 15:57

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/4/2 15:51
From Lincoln Park
Group:
Registered Users
Your best bet is to just go there

Posted on: 2015/7/9 15:25

Unable to contact JCParking Authority
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/12/26 1:22
Group:
Registered Users
I've been trying to obtain no-parking signs for moving from the JCparking Authority since last week. Nobody has returned my emails or phone calls, and as of yesterday afternoon, I'm getting a 'call cannot be completed as dialed' and 'not in service' prompts, even though I am calling the exact number listed on their website, which was working up until yesterday.

Anybody else having issues contacting them? Or advice to get through? Really nervous about getting my request in, as PSEG is still doing a ton of work in the neighborhood and I fear the spots in front of the buildings I'm moving to and from will be taken. (I'm moving next Friday)

Posted on: 2015/7/9 15:17

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017