Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
105 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 105

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Very loud indian music after 11PM washington & 2nd st
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
If the cops came and the music really is loud, they'll figure out where it's coming from

Posted on: 2015/6/30 1:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/4/21 14:20
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:
Hi, does anyone know what inconsiderate asshat is blasting those loud indian music around the area tonight area washington & 2nd st? i am on the 12th floor of portofino and someone is blasting the speaker nonstop for the last 3 hours. I can't find the source, seems like some kind of wedding or party going on nearby?

Not sure if it was related to this, but last night we had fireworks in the vicinity. Often times, during nice, or extravagant, weddings in LSP (Liberty House?) fireworks displays are part of the festivities. Noise has a funny way of traveling all over DTJC. That, or maybe you had an inconsiderate neighbor in the building.

no it wasnt noisy neighbor who had their tv or speaker on, those seem to come from concert type outdoor speakers that was blasting nonstop, they would come in waves.

I was going to call the cops but dont even know what to tell them if they ask where is it coming from.

Anyway ended up using ear plugs, just hate people like that, zero consideration for the neighbors.

Posted on: 2015/6/29 22:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 14:18
From Exchange Place
Group:
Registered Users
Do you face south?

There was an outdoor dinner thing at Amiya. Maybe it's them.

http://www.amiyarestaurant.com/

Posted on: 2015/6/29 14:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/5/9 11:15
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:
Hi, does anyone know what inconsiderate asshat is blasting those loud indian music around the area tonight area washington & 2nd st? i am on the 12th floor of portofino and someone is blasting the speaker nonstop for the last 3 hours. I can't find the source, seems like some kind of wedding or party going on nearby?

Not sure if it was related to this, but last night we had fireworks in the vicinity. Often times, during nice, or extravagant, weddings in LSP (Liberty House?) fireworks displays are part of the festivities. Noise has a funny way of traveling all over DTJC. That, or maybe you had an inconsiderate neighbor in the building.

There was a large Indian wedding at the Westin Hotel, not sure if this was related to the late night Indian music.
The late night fireworks was part of the Gay Pride celebration in NYC.

Posted on: 2015/6/29 14:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:

Posted on: 2015/6/29 13:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/30 16:48
Group:
Registered Users
call your building manager or the police....

Posted on: 2015/6/29 4:12

Very loud indian music after 11PM washington & 2nd st
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/4/21 14:20
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/6/29 3:27

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017