Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
141 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 141

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: JSQ Apt Rental
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/3/27 20:21
Group:
Registered Users
I second craigslist - and have rented out my JSQ apartment several times in the past few years. If the price is inline with market you should get a lot of responses and with that many people flaking out. I found the best way is to put up on Wed or Thursday and try and set 1 appointment time for everyone that responds - that way if 1 person flakes out you are not sitting around waiting.

Be sure to be clear that you are doing credit/background check and whether or not you accept pets. I had to turn away many promising candidates last year because the building does not allow dogs so if a place does allow dogs they should be able to find tenants fast.

Posted on: 2015/4/23 13:46

Re: JSQ Apt Rental
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/7/8 19:06
Group:
Registered Users
Try craigslist. I rented out a 2bedroom in JSQ in literally 24hours to what looks like a good tenant.

Probably under priced it a bit, but I'll have to deal.

I've never had much luck with broker's renting out the apt's for me. They don't seem to care much about tenant quality.

Posted on: 2015/4/23 13:21

JSQ Apt Rental
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/2/12 19:50
Group:
Registered Users
I know there's a classified section? but its not working, I tried posting there many times, keeps giving me errors.

I have this 3 bed unit for rent, available immediately. Quiet second floor unit centrally located in JSQ, around the corner from the court house, literally 5 minute walk to the PATH. Completely renovated, everything new, including dish washer and in unit washer & dryer combo.

I am the owner so there's no broker's fee. I will attempt to do this on my own for a few days, then I will list it with a realtor, at which point there will be a broker's fee. $1850/mo firm.

Please email, no PM as I don't check my PM here.

kitats@gmail.com

Posted on: 2015/3/24 19:28

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017