Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
65 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 65

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Large brawl at Jersey City high school leads to eight arrests ? ?#?JCMakeItYours?.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Call it a dress rehearsal for gang and prison life !

Posted on: 2014/11/4 21:28
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Re: Large brawl at Jersey City high school leads to eight arrests ? ?#?JCMakeItYours?.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/4/21 14:20
Group:
Registered Users
i like some of the reviews about the school

Quote:

DHS is an amazing school. There's nothing that you can't accomplish here. The size and population of the school is spectacular! The structure for education is clearly outlined in the schools mission statement. The teachers are genuinely caring and concerned for the student s future. Anyone that says otherwise is obviously not doing their part. If the state scores are low it s because they calculate the students from other countries that don't speak, read or understand English within these test. (Very unfair) Keep your nose clean do your work and you'll succeed. DHS has won many science awards and has beaten McNair, County Prep and high tech. It has won nationwide and also beat Bergen County. Do your research because DHS is awesome!

lol...

Posted on: 2014/11/4 17:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned
And no guns? I call that progress! Could have been much, much worse.

Posted on: 2014/11/4 14:45

Large brawl at Jersey City high school leads to eight arrests ? ?#?JCMakeItYours?.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Michaelangelo Conte | The Jersey Journal

There was a very large police response to a brawl at Jersey City?s Dickinson High School this afternoon which led to the arrests of six juvenile students, an 18-year-old student and an 18-year-old who does not attend the school, officials said.

The large fight, which included combatants beating each other with sticks, began outside the school, located at Palisade and Newark avenues, during a late lunch break and it drew about 100 student spectators, Jersey City Police Department spokeswoman Carly Baldwin said.

More

Posted on: 2014/11/4 14:15

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017