Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
60 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 60

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Daniel Wilson, Associate of Cop Killer L. Campbell, Wanted in Connection with Another JC Murder
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/7/14 17:46

Re: Daniel Wilson, Associate of Cop Killer L. Campbell, Wanted in Connection with Another JC Murder
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCishome wrote:
Call me naive, but doesn't somebody - probably a lot of somebodies - know where these beasts were hiding (and where this Daniel Wilson is cirrently hiding)? They're not in a mountaintop lair, they're layin' up in some baby mama's apartment. Is their community so full of hate and distrust of mainstream society that they're willing to hide these animals?

It's not necessarily hate and distrust but more fear of repercussions. Who are the associates of these psychos?

I would love it if people just came forward and threw these people under the bus.

Posted on: 2014/7/14 16:39
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/12/23 21:08
Group:
Registered Users
it wouldn't work unless you put a police on every corner to patrol and profile thugs

Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

asny10011 wrote:
Can we put a curfew for these thugs?

How would that work?

Posted on: 2014/7/14 16:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Sterilize these animals so they don't procreate.

Posted on: 2014/7/14 16:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
Call me naive, but doesn't somebody - probably a lot of somebodies - know where these beasts were hiding (and where this Daniel Wilson is cirrently hiding)? They're not in a mountaintop lair, they're layin' up in some baby mama's apartment. Is their community so full of hate and distrust of mainstream society that they're willing to hide these animals?

Posted on: 2014/7/14 16:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/21 14:01
Group:
Banned
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

Posted on: 2014/7/14 16:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

asny10011 wrote:

How would that work?

Posted on: 2014/7/14 16:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/7/14 15:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

with so many bullets, it had to be more then one shooter ... doesn't it ?

Posted on: 2014/7/14 2:36
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
I wonder what gang they belong to.

Here is from Last Sept...

======================

Jersey City Police make arrest in Aug. shooting

Sep 04, 2013

JERSEY CITY -- Jersey City police officers from the newly created Shooting Response Team and the Gang/Narcotics Unit joined forces in an investigation that led to the arrest yesterday of man who was wanted for allegedly shooting another man on Aug. 24.

Police arrested Jersey City resident Daniel Wilson, 22, and charged him with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in connection with the shooting, which took place near Martin Luther King Drive and Forrest Street around 8 p.m.

?We continue to get solid results from the Shooting Response Team, the Gang/Narcotics squad, and all of our police officers,? said Acting Public Safety Director James R. Shea. ?We are committed to the improved safety of Jersey City residents and will continue to use all means available to bring about positive results.?

Mayor Steven Fulop created the Shooting Response Team, a collection of seasoned detectives which investigates every non-fatal shooting in the city.

?Our Shooting Response Team has been an effective new tool working to gain critical intelligence to remove violent offenders from our city streets,? Fulop said in a press release issued by his office Tuesday. ?It is this type of policing and cooperation that we are implementing at every level of the Police Department to enhance public safety for all of our residents.?

In recent weeks plain-clothed and uniformed officers have been conducting ongoing street operations, which have resulted in more than 200 arrests to date.

Read more: Hudson Reporter - Jersey City Police make arrest in Aug shooting

http://hudsonreporter.com/view/full_s ... -?instance=search_results

Posted on: 2014/7/13 21:51

Daniel Wilson, Associate of Cop Killer L. Campbell, Wanted in Connection with Another JC Murder
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Photo of Daniel Wilson - Currently wanted in connection with a JC murder last week that cop killer Lawrence Campbell was also wanted for according to the article below.

From the New York Post - "Man Who Shot Rookie Cop Dead: "I'm Going to be Famous"

A Jersey City cop was killed in a cold-blooded ambush outside a Walgreens Pharmacy early Sunday by a violent nutjob who had boasted, ?I?m going to be famous,? officials said.
Officer Melvin Santiago, less than a year on the job, and his partner rolled up to Walgreens to answer a robbery call at 4:09 a.m. when the gunman came out of nowhere and blasted Santiago in the head as he opened the passenger-side door.

Minutes earlier, shooter Lawrence Campbell, 27, stabbed the store security guard in the arm and took his gun, Jersey City Mayor Steven Fulop said.

Campbell then apologized to everyone in the store and said, ?Watch the news later, I?m going to be famous,? according to Fulop.

Another patrol car was right behind Santiago?s and they got into a firefight with Campbell, who was killed, officials said.

Santiago?s grief-stricken mom, Cathy McBride, lashed out at her son?s killer outside her family home in Jersey City.

?This guy deserves nothing?.His name should be forgotten,? McBride said while crying hysterically.

?Don?t give him any notoriety. He killed my son. My son was 23 and a good kid and didn?t deserve to get a bullet in his head doing his job, all because someone wanted to be famous.?

Unrelated to the Walgreens? killing, Campbell and another man, Daniel Wilson, were both being sought in connection to a week-old Jersey City slaying, officials said.

Wilson is still on the lam and details of that homicide were not immediately available.

?Today was a horrible day for Jersey City,? Fulop said.

?It is a tragic situation when any officer is killed in the line of duty.?

Santiago, 23, was born and raised in Jersey City and always wanted to be a cop, officials said. His uncle is a retired Jersey City detective, and he graduated from the academy in December.
?Melvin was an officer who represented everything one would want to see in a police officer,? Fulop said.

?I know the entire city?s thoughts and prayers are with the Santiago family during this difficult time and we mourn together.?

Santiago?s next-door neighbor and longtime pal Gary Narwold called him a ?great guy who loved what he did.?

?He wanted to work the West District, which is known around here as the Wild, Wild West,? Narwold said.

?It fits his character ? he wanted the hardest district.?

Another friend, who gave his name as ?Baruti,? 24, said Santiago ?was real down-to-earth? and ?a stand-up individual.?

?He was proud to be a cop ? it was what he always wanted to do,? he added.

Newspaper deliveryman Jean Belviso had just arrived at Walgreens when he spotted the suspect ? wearing burgundy sweatpants and a baseball cap ? walk out of the Walgreens and toward the police cruiser.

?We thought he was running, coming toward us,? said Belviso, who was with a friend. ?He kept on shooting.?

Santiago was rushed to Jersey City Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

Michael Lyon, a 55-year-old paralegal, said he hid in a locked bathroom in the pharmacy for about 15 minutes during the bloodshed.

?Everything was calm, and then I saw a woman jump over a counter [to run away], so I knew something bad was happening,? Lyon told The Post.

Posted on: 2014/7/13 18:49

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017