Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

A NJ toddler's obsession with the 'Parks and Recreation' theme song
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

The NBC hit comedy series "Parks and Recreation" may have found its youngest fan . . . at least, of its theme song.

A video recording of one New Jersey toddler's obsession with the track has gone viral.

Larry Gallagher, a Jersey City resident, recorded his son's excitement and amusement at the mere sound of the show's theme song on several occasions. Gallagher uploaded a video montage, titled "My son's obsession with the Parks and Rec theme song," to YouTube.

"My son stops everything he's doing and starts dancing whenever he hears the Parks and Recreation theme song," Gallagher wrote in the video description.

"It's crazy we noticed it a few times when watching the show and now he just loses all focus whenever it comes on."

As of this morning, the video was viewed nearly 200,000 times.

In the YouTube video, Baby Larry, as his parents Sylvia and Larry Gallagher refer to him, is seen in various positions ? in his high chair, walking around his parents' home, playing with toys ? and the second he hears the "Parks and Recreation" theme song, he is riveted to the music. He waves his arms, bounces his knees and bursts into laughter.

Watch the cute video above.
Janelle Griffith/The Star-Ledger

Posted on: 2014/2/4 21:37

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017