Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
64 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 64

more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




(1) 2 3 4 5 »


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/10/10 23:28
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Posts: 2906
Offline
Reminds me of those times the JCPD puts up the flashing 25MPH sign. AFTER the incident and a bit too late. Like the speeders and the Stop-sign scofflaws, the carjackers will be back.

Posted on: 2013/12/28 19:33
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4127
Offline
The Mall at Short Hills was packed today; had to do an exchange at Hermes so we went this afternoon. Mall security cars with two staff AND Millburn patrol cars. At least one unmarked Millburn police car that I saw. Lots of luxury cars, single women in Range Rovers, but the valet parking was brisk.

Posted on: 2013/12/28 17:40
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/8/28 10:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 196
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

JoeGee wrote:
Say what you wish, but the fact that Jesse Jackson is more concerned with what an actor from Duck Dynasty more than what is happening in primarily black neighborhoods is disgusting.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12 ... ite-privilege-101533.html


Exactly. 5 dead, including two young teens, 6 blocks away in two days in Newark/Irvington . . .


But a cracker practicing the first amendment(although profoundly ignorant), is Reverend Jesse's biggest concern.


Posted on: 2013/12/26 13:20
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4127
Offline
Quote:

JoeGee wrote:
Say what you wish, but the fact that Jesse Jackson is more concerned with what an actor from Duck Dynasty more than what is happening in primarily black neighborhoods is disgusting.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12 ... ite-privilege-101533.html


Exactly. 5 dead, including two young teens, 6 blocks away in two days in Newark/Irvington . . .

Posted on: 2013/12/26 12:54
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/8/28 10:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 196
Offline
Say what you wish, but the fact that Jesse Jackson is more concerned with what an actor from Duck Dynasty more than what is happening in primarily black neighborhoods is disgusting.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12 ... ite-privilege-101533.html

Posted on: 2013/12/26 12:37
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2989
Offline
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
...
Good job by DTJC googling my screen name and thinking he/she/it is clever or something thinking I'm intimidated or something.
...


I didn't waste my time googling you - your name and photo was posted at the time on the dog thread you started. I tend to remember things like that. None of us on this forum are anonymous - plenty of people know me too. I don't feel any need to intimidate. Most people here don't hide behind a computer screen - so don't feel the need to hide behind a bluster of taunts, baiting and threats.

As you said on the dog thread - keep it civil.

Posted on: 2013/12/24 18:13
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/7/1 12:39
Group:
Banned
Posts: 1041
Offline
The consensus is after the new year. I can see it become a regular thing and actually be pretty cool. But I stress, I'm looking to gather together people from all view points (and note, about 60-70% of the people interested are liberal/progressive), so don't think this is some groupthink BS.

Don't get excited. All of the "ism" types on here aren't going. They're invited, mind you, but I'm not holding my breath.

Good job by DTJC googling my screen name and thinking he/she/it is clever or something thinking I'm intimidated or something.

If everyone is so brave, come on out for beers and stand by your words.

Laatly, The choice of "beer power ups" (truly clever) is arbitrary. Coffee? Scones? Whatever makes the sensitive types on here comfortable. I'm always game.

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
so when is the Zep get together? I would like to watch this discussion in person

Posted on: 2013/12/24 16:25
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/9/14 14:57
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 995
Offline
so when is the Zep get together? I would like to watch this discussion in person

Posted on: 2013/12/24 15:23
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
This thread is a perfect example of how Americans can't have an honest discussion about race or culture. The "ism" crowd does everything they can to shut down the debate by angry name calling, personal attacks, immature behavior, and an utter refusal to process any information they don't agree with.

Unfortunately this reaction won't change reality, or really do anything constructive. So the sorry state of affairs continues. That sand must be mighty tasty!

Posted on: 2013/12/24 15:15
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2989
Offline
Exactly what names did I call you? I may have implied you tolerated certain types of individual, and were happy to swim in their shit. What other names did I call you?

I was raised in a place as bad as any NJ ghetto. I would have no fear repeating anything I posted here, particularly to a clown that runs around in a super mario costume.

Go get your beer power ups...

Posted on: 2013/12/24 13:10
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/7/1 12:39
Group:
Banned
Posts: 1041
Offline
DTJC, after the names you called me, I was being nice. And like I said, you and many others make quite the bold statements from behind a computer screen. We both know regardless of who I am, you wouldn't say that to someone in person, and expect to get away with it. What you were contributing was vitriol, the very same vitriol you claim to oppose. If you can't say it in person, don't be a bigshot and say it here.

No one is smacking anyone, so lighten to the f*ck up already. Quit making excuses and man up.

Quick illustration:

Me when I had your respect
Me after I lost your respect

Can you see any difference?

Meet up, don't meet up, I don't care. I'll have fun either way, and so will everyone else.

Posted on: 2013/12/24 12:50
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2989
Offline
Nrgravey

For a guy that wants a "open and honest debate" one min - then threatens to "smack the f*cking taste out of your mouth" the next - it's easy to see why people would pass on your offer. Seriously dude, is that what you are like after a few beers? Are you bipolar?

You certainly have lost any little respect I had for you.

Posted on: 2013/12/24 12:40
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/7/1 12:39
Group:
Banned
Posts: 1041
Offline
Excuses, excuses excuses...

so who is truly the closed minded? I always took closed minded to mean someone who refuses to face an opposing or challenging viewpoint. I, for one, welcome it. I'm not trying to "win" anything or have the prevailing point. If I'm so wrong, help me understand the "right" ideas.

My contention is that people are less cocky and brave with their points when face to face. I prefer rigorous debate to faceless name calling. The loudest "ism" types on here (User, DTJC) are the first to shy away from standing up for what they believe under the guise of holding their noses up because we're so abhorrently offensive. Oh, please...

That's just me; I've got nothing to hide. In fact, I'd say we'd all gain.

But if you think open and honest debate is a waste of your time, you keep on keepin' on bud. At least I've extended an invite. That's a lot more than you "ism" types have even dared. So very open-minded indeed.

Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
Well this black person thinks meeting the likes of Monroe Gravvey and JCmsn is an exercise in futility and wasted time. If you can't read the racism in this thread you are clueless or inveterate liars

Posted on: 2013/12/24 12:24
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/8/15 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 427
Offline
Well this black person thinks meeting the likes of Monroe Gravvey and JCmsn is an exercise in futility and wasted time. If you can't read the racism in this thread you are clueless or inveterate liars

Posted on: 2013/12/24 11:54
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
I don't think there's anything "insidious" or "warped" about suggesting there are many problems in African American culture that if they address, will greatly benefit everyone in their community. And by extension, society at large. On the contrary, I think it has the potential to be the only constructive thing said in this thread, as it offers a practical solution out of a mess they did not create and goes beyond merely playing the blame game.

And yes, I would accept your beer invitation. Not sure if any "fun slapping" is necessary, but a willingness to hear different view points without resorting to emotional lashing out would be great.

Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Two simple points:

- Insidious inferences made from statistics are not "facts". People don't have an issue with the stats, but with the warped opinion creating those inferences.
- Calling people "delusional" is an angry label.

I think you should put on your lederhosen and accept that beer invite. I heard there was some fun slapping going on...



Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
racismPronunciation: /?re?s?z(?)m/

noun
[mass noun]the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races:
theories of racism•prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:
a programme to combat racism


I see some of you can perform google searches. Too bad you can't understand the results.

People are decrying the African American culture. The black race as a whole is not any inferior to any other. Just look at African immigrants, who come to America and have much higher employment & income, and much less crime.

I should quote the dictionary definition of delusional. "A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. " When faced with facts, not opinions, that cannot be ignored, delusional folks can't handle the truth and resort to angry labels, all to make themselves feel better about things.

Posted on: 2013/12/24 11:09
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2989
Offline
Two simple points:

- Insidious inferences made from statistics are not "facts". People don't have an issue with the stats, but with the warped opinion creating those inferences.
- Calling people "delusional" is an angry label.

I think you should put on your lederhosen and accept that beer invite. I heard there was some fun slapping going on...



Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
racismPronunciation: /?re?s?z(?)m/

noun
[mass noun]the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races:
theories of racism•prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:
a programme to combat racism


I see some of you can perform google searches. Too bad you can't understand the results.

People are decrying the African American culture. The black race as a whole is not any inferior to any other. Just look at African immigrants, who come to America and have much higher employment & income, and much less crime.

I should quote the dictionary definition of delusional. "A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. " When faced with facts, not opinions, that cannot be ignored, delusional folks can't handle the truth and resort to angry labels, all to make themselves feel better about things.

Posted on: 2013/12/24 10:35
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
racismPronunciation: /?re?s?z(?)m/

noun
[mass noun]the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races:
theories of racism•prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:
a programme to combat racism


I see some of you can perform google searches. Too bad you can't understand the results.

People are decrying the African American culture. The black race as a whole is not any inferior to any other. Just look at African immigrants, who come to America and have much higher employment & income, and much less crime.

I should quote the dictionary definition of delusional. "A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. " When faced with facts, not opinions, that cannot be ignored, delusional folks can't handle the truth and resort to angry labels, all to make themselves feel better about things.

Posted on: 2013/12/24 9:44
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 13:42
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4132
Offline
racismPronunciation: /?re?s?z(?)m/

noun
[mass noun]the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races:
theories of racism•prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:
a programme to combat racism

Posted on: 2013/12/24 6:02
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Well I am gone for the day (I don't have the luxury of posting at work, apparently unlike most people) and look how this thread devolved. A shame.

Reading through the comments I see what happened. The discourse was relatively civil until User1111 entered and began with the name calling, specifically calling me "an idiot." It didn't get much better afterwards, as the next poster lamented the "racist entitled assholes" that now frequent JCList, and User1111 called Monroe a "racist prick." From there it was over.

The name calling was unwarranted and immature. Then I see that User1111 couldn't even stick around for the mess he created, childishly declaring that he was "leaving" the thread.

I can see what's going on. So called "progressives" are faced with an opinion they dislike and their minds utterly shut down. They cannot logically entertain what they see, especially when faced with unbiased sources that are not from extreme right wing sites, so they merely resort to name calling, attacking the messenger, or "leaving the thread." A shame, but a reflection on American society, who remains unprepared to honestly talk about race and crime.

Since we've derailed so much, I should clear up some misconceptions. No one is indicting the whole black race, as some claim. What we are doing is indicting African American culture. Some call it "ghetto culture." While other races may participate in this culture, it is naive to pretend that African Americans are not the primary participants. This should be obvious by referring to the crime statistics, as well as pop culture.

It is also obvious there is a problem with African American culture and not black people as a race because African immigrants who come to America have double the median income after African Americans after one generation here. And many of them, free from the ridiculous PC witch hunt for those who have eyes, similarly assail African American culture as toxic and leading to the squandering of opportunities. http://www.theglobalist.com/african-a ... frican-immigrants-differ/

There are plenty of well to do African Americans, as User1111 pointed out in between his childish rants. No one is saying that all black people commit crimes. And I'd imagine they care about crimes the most, because they are most frequently the victims.

But the undeniable fact is that far, far, far more black people are committing crimes than everyone else. This is not an opinion. But it is this fact that many simply refuse to recognize and what leads to the vitriol spewed on this thread.

Instead, we have many people in this thread with their heads firmly in the sand. There is no problem with their culture at all! The reason is poverty, corrupt governments, the white man, etc.! There are bad apples in every bunch so let's ignore the crime stats! (Which would only be relevant if crime was proportionally distributed among the races, which it is not). By feverishly sticking to this position, as many have for decades, nothing changes.

So it looks like people remain unwilling to take the first step towards a solution: acknowledging the problem. The problem stems from 72% of black babies being born to single mothers and raised without a father figure. Race is certainly relevant to this crime because there's a good chance all four of these murderers were raised in such conditions. Further, this outcome was the statistically most likely outcome by FAR. It was no mere coincidence.

But forget reality and attempting to discuss constructive solutions that would benefit everyone! Back to name calling and sticking our heads firmly in the sand!!

Posted on: 2013/12/23 20:55
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2989
Offline
Sorry Vigilante - not you. I was responding to Monroe. Your point was well taken. I was trying to illustrate that race wasn't particularly relevant in this specific crime.

Posted on: 2013/12/23 20:39
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/10/10 23:28
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Posts: 2906
Offline
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
...
But people here began to question whether the wife was involved, whether he was a 'hit' because of his profession, and got their panties in twists when the thugs were called out for being, well, thugs from the hood.

Is it Oz, or Jersey City?


The insidious race-baiting got people upset, not the calling out of thugs in the hood...


People were trying to deflect the horrible act early on in this thread by offering the possibility the widow had a part in it, or that it was the result of his profession. Did you object to that when that was raised? It simply isn't race baiting to point out the fact that black on white crime far exceeds white on black crime, and that's not even taking into consideration the large difference in absolute populations of both races.


It pales in comparison to black on black crime.


The race-baiting aspect of this is down to frame of reference. White on black crime far exceeds the reverse if count the victims and not simply the perps that get put away. The whole financial crisis exposed that. Why raise black on white crime? Do you think the carjackers set out to kill a white guy - or simply steal a range rover? Why not examine poor vs affluent? Why talk about issues with "culture", black moms exploiting welfare and drawing Obama comparisons?

Simply stating facts, no. You and others set a race-baiting frame of reference, plain and simple. And it isn't surprising how ugly this thread became.




I hope you aren't referring to me. I simply stated the truth. In a country where people freak out the minute a black person kills a white person and on rare occasions vice versa, I am shocked at the lack of outrage as black men, women and children are gunned down on a daily basis.
I guess that in some people's minds those kind of crimes are not surprising and indeed are expected.

Posted on: 2013/12/23 20:21
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4127
Offline
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
...
But people here began to question whether the wife was involved, whether he was a 'hit' because of his profession, and got their panties in twists when the thugs were called out for being, well, thugs from the hood.

Is it Oz, or Jersey City?


The insidious race-baiting got people upset, not the calling out of thugs in the hood...


People were trying to deflect the horrible act early on in this thread by offering the possibility the widow had a part in it, or that it was the result of his profession. Did you object to that when that was raised? It simply isn't race baiting to point out the fact that black on white crime far exceeds white on black crime, and that's not even taking into consideration the large difference in absolute populations of both races.


It pales in comparison to black on black crime.


The race-baiting aspect of this is down to frame of reference. White on black crime far exceeds the reverse if count the victims and not simply the perps that get put away. The whole financial crisis exposed that. Why raise black on white crime? Do you think the carjackers set out to kill a white guy - or simply steal a range rover? Why not examine poor vs affluent? Why talk about issues with "culture", black moms exploiting welfare and drawing Obama comparisons?

Simply stating facts, no. You and others set a race-baiting frame of reference, plain and simple. And it isn't surprising how ugly this thread became.



Huh? Financial crisis? How many blacks did Bernie Madoff screw? Poor vs affluent? My grandparents had to grow their own food to be able to feed their family-they were dirt poor, but didn't go around jacking Model T's or cold cocking random people going about their day out of frustration over their poverty.

What's ugly on this thread is that a wonderful man lost his life to thugs, had his wife made into a widow, and people look to place blame on the 'system' and inequality instead of on the shoulders of these punk gangsta thugs.

Posted on: 2013/12/23 20:18
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2989
Offline
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
...
But people here began to question whether the wife was involved, whether he was a 'hit' because of his profession, and got their panties in twists when the thugs were called out for being, well, thugs from the hood.

Is it Oz, or Jersey City?


The insidious race-baiting got people upset, not the calling out of thugs in the hood...


People were trying to deflect the horrible act early on in this thread by offering the possibility the widow had a part in it, or that it was the result of his profession. Did you object to that when that was raised? It simply isn't race baiting to point out the fact that black on white crime far exceeds white on black crime, and that's not even taking into consideration the large difference in absolute populations of both races.


It pales in comparison to black on black crime.


The race-baiting aspect of this is down to frame of reference. White on black crime far exceeds the reverse if count the victims and not simply the perps that get put away. The whole financial crisis exposed that. Why raise black on white crime? Do you think the carjackers set out to kill a white guy - or simply steal a range rover? Why not examine poor vs affluent? Why talk about issues with "culture", black moms exploiting welfare and drawing Obama comparisons?

Simply stating facts, no. You and others set a race-baiting frame of reference, plain and simple. And it isn't surprising how ugly this thread became.


Posted on: 2013/12/23 20:03
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/7/1 12:39
Group:
Banned
Posts: 1041
Offline
Awe you're so cute DTJC. Now see if we had this conversation in person, 1. You'd never have the balls to say that to me. Period. And 2. If you did, if smack the f*cking taste out of your mouth you trolling prick.

Everyone's a big tough prick behind a computer screen. When you User are done hiding like frightened little children, come join the adults.

Until then, f*ck off you opinionated hypocrites.

Posted on: 2013/12/23 19:50
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/10/10 23:28
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Posts: 2906
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
...
But people here began to question whether the wife was involved, whether he was a 'hit' because of his profession, and got their panties in twists when the thugs were called out for being, well, thugs from the hood.

Is it Oz, or Jersey City?


The insidious race-baiting got people upset, not the calling out of thugs in the hood...


People were trying to deflect the horrible act early on in this thread by offering the possibility the widow had a part in it, or that it was the result of his profession. Did you object to that when that was raised? It simply isn't race baiting to point out the fact that black on white crime far exceeds white on black crime, and that's not even taking into consideration the large difference in absolute populations of both races.


It pales in comparison to black on black crime.

Posted on: 2013/12/23 19:44
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4127
Offline
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
...
But people here began to question whether the wife was involved, whether he was a 'hit' because of his profession, and got their panties in twists when the thugs were called out for being, well, thugs from the hood.

Is it Oz, or Jersey City?


The insidious race-baiting got people upset, not the calling out of thugs in the hood...


People were trying to deflect the horrible act early on in this thread by offering the possibility the widow had a part in it, or that it was the result of his profession. Did you object to that when that was raised? It simply isn't race baiting to point out the fact that black on white crime far exceeds white on black crime, and that's not even taking into consideration the large difference in absolute populations of both races.

Posted on: 2013/12/23 19:03
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2989
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
...
But people here began to question whether the wife was involved, whether he was a 'hit' because of his profession, and got their panties in twists when the thugs were called out for being, well, thugs from the hood.

Is it Oz, or Jersey City?


The insidious race-baiting got people upset, not the calling out of thugs in the hood...

Posted on: 2013/12/23 18:51
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4127
Offline
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
I don't tolerate racist, homophobic, foolish, idiotic, morally repugnant dicks that swim in shit. Who does? Oh wait a sec...

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I love how those who demand tolerance use names like racists, homophobes, fools, idiots, swimming in shit, morally repugnant, dicks-all while acting like they live a loving, inclusive and moral life.

It's funny and pathetic at the same time.


So, the real thread here was about the thugs/punk/career criminals from the hood who killed a white, Jewish lawyer at an upscale mall in an affluent town, terrorized his wife, all for the theft of a car. But people here began to question whether the wife was involved, whether he was a 'hit' because of his profession, and got their panties in twists when the thugs were called out for being, well, thugs from the hood.

Is it Oz, or Jersey City?

Posted on: 2013/12/23 18:25
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2989
Offline
I don't tolerate racist, homophobic, foolish, idiotic, morally repugnant dicks that swim in shit. Who does? Oh wait a sec...

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I love how those who demand tolerance use names like racists, homophobes, fools, idiots, swimming in shit, morally repugnant, dicks-all while acting like they live a loving, inclusive and moral life.

It's funny and pathetic at the same time.

Posted on: 2013/12/23 18:21
Print Top


Re: 30-Year-Old HC Man Killed in Short Hills Mall Car Jacking
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4127
Offline
I love how those who demand tolerance use names like racists, homophobes, fools, idiots, swimming in shit, morally repugnant, dicks-all while acting like they live a loving, inclusive and moral life.

It's funny and pathetic at the same time.

Posted on: 2013/12/23 18:08
Print Top




(1) 2 3 4 5 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017