Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
123 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 123

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Cops hunt iPhone thug who attacked woman at PATH station
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/11/27 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
I was at GameStop a couple weeks ago buying Modern Warfare 3 (great game, by the way. highly recommend it) and theirs were three ghetto kids in front of me trading in iPhones for cash. Pretty sure these phone weren't theres considering they had pink and purple cases on them. I was pretty surprised that GameStop did this.. so I asked the manager if they check to see if these phone are stolen or whatever, and he basically admitted that most of these phones are probably stolen. Anyway, I'll let you folks put the pieces together.. I'm going to play more MW3.

Posted on: 2012/10/3 21:16

Cops hunt iPhone thug who attacked woman at PATH station
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 14:18
From Exchange Place
Group:
Registered Users
Cops hunt iPhone thug who attacked woman at PATH station

By BETH DeFALCO

Last Updated: 2:06 PM, October 3, 2012

Posted: 2:05 PM, October 3, 2012

Cops are searching for an iPhone-crazed thug who viciously attacked a New Jersey woman in the 9th Street PATH Station, slamming her into walls like a rag doll as he tried to pry the phone from her hands.

The creep, whose image was clearly captured by surveillance cameras, is seen assaulting the 37-year-old woman around the empty station just before midnight on Monday but she wouldn?t give it up.

According to Port Authority police, the Jersey City woman said she sensed she was being watched on her way home. Video shows the man following her, peeking around the corner as he waited for his moment to pounce on his victim.

He waited until she was holding the phone out and looking down, then made his move.

?He threw her against the wall, threw her to the ground and was leaning over her at one point,? said Port Authority police spokesman Al Della Fave. But the woman wouldn?t relent, and clasped the phone close to her body as he continued to paw at it.

?In one last act of frustration, he grabbed her neck and gave it a sharp twist, then walked away,? Della Fave said.

The woman stayed on the ground frightened.

?She laid on the ground for some time until some other folks finally came over and helped her out,? he said.

Della Fave cautioned passengers to be aware using their iPhones, which have seen a spike in thefts, when using them on the train. ?It?s a very wanted item,? he said, ?be aware of people around when you?re texting.?

The woman was traumatized but not seriously injured and refused medical attention, police said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/co ... qfY3x2lFTgN#ixzz28Gr8FEJ4

Posted on: 2012/10/3 20:44

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017