Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
128 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 128

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: ALERT - Dog Walker in Heights is abusing its clients dogs -
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
There is another one but this piece of dirt owns the dogs. He lives on Congress St. also. The two dogs are Weinmeraimers & quite nice. The older one is Duke, I don't know the younger one's name but he is the one usually on the receiving end of a kick or a punch if he farts. The owner is a drunken overweight foul tempered & mouthed pig. Animal Control says they can go after these people if you are willing to put your name to a complaint. Pictures would help also. I know the guy's name & address but since he must work nites it is difficult to catch him.

I'll get the bastard.

Posted on: 2012/8/10 1:30

ALERT - Dog Walker in Heights is abusing its clients dogs -
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
A friend of mine posted this on their FB page tonight and to say it is disturbing is putting it mildy, does anyone know of who's dogs this could possibly be or who the walker is?

Pet Abuse Alert in Jersey City Heights:

I just got back from a walk from Congress Street & Central Avenue in Jersey City Heights. During said walk I witnessed a dog walker kick one of the 2 dogs in his care. This took place in the vicinity of South/Sherman in Jersey City Heights. Prior to seeing this I overheard hi
m tell his partner in crime that if he only does one long walk in the middle of the day that he doesn't have to do both walks. If you live in Jersey City Heights or know someone who lives in Jersey City Heights who owns a dog(s) please let them know what I witnessed. After the guy kicked the dog I followed him until we were around other people and confronted him. He admitted to being a dog walker. In my anger I asked him how he'd like to be kicked and that I better never see him kick another animal. I tried to follow him, but lost him. I took a picture as soon as it happened, but it came out blurry because I focused in too closely trying to get a good picture. The dogs were (1) an older looking beagle and (2) Papillon black & white. The dog walker is Caucasian about 5'10" approximately 210-220lbs late teens and his friend that may or may not be a dog walker is African American about 5'9" approximately 135lbs. The dog he kicked was the beagle. Please, please, please share this with any friend in Jersey City Heights and on Facebook.

Posted on: 2012/8/10 0:51

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017