Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
139 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 139

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Pretty 'Bad': Jersey City's Christina Salgado joins the 'Club'
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
JerseyCityNj wrote: Did you really need to post this? It is not even a real arrest yet you felt the need to post it on here and nj.com. All I get from this is the police department out there must be really bored. I guess you never drank before the age of 21?

On another note Christina is my favorite character on there. I like how she has that Jersey City attitude we are known for. I hate when you see some one from Jersey on TV that gives people the impression their is only one version of Jersey and makes the state look bad.

?because I needed proof that she really was a bad girl (from Jersey City). I hate it when reality shows lie don?t you? (I am assuming that it is the same Christina who is on the show)

As far as drinking under 21 I was never stupid enough to get caught let alone arrested. But my partying days were a bit different. The drinking age back then was 18 and you could get away with sitting in old man bars at 16 (if you were lucky enough to have a hint of sprouting facial hair) without anyone saying a word. It was funny back then to see all of the high school seniors (and some juniors) in the neighborhood bars.

The only reason I watched the show was because of the JC mention. What a mess of a show. At least Christina is indeed the nicest looking and classiest. (classiest out of the pack of hot messes). I am sure this show however screwed up it is will give her a foot in the door into more modeling or some other show business work. She is pretty entertaining. (we all are)

You gotta know that show is not scripted or if it is the script has got to be only 3 lines.

1-Pick a girl who bugs you and really beat the crap out of her.
2-To get back at the girl for beating you, throw her clothes in the pool.
3-Beat the girl up again for throwing your clothes in the pool.

Growing up in JC my mother always told me to watch out for those hot looking, hot blooded Jersey City Puerto Rican girls..after seeing Christina?s left hook and hair pulling techniques I now know why she said it. Thanks mom.

PS ? it is on Monday nights on the Oxygen network..it really is worth a look?amazing.

Posted on: 2012/7/29 13:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:
(hey do you think this is the same JC ?Bad Girl?? The age and hometown sounds like it would be her.)(I guess on this reality show having a record is a GOOD thing, right?) (bad girl, bad girl, what u gonna do?)

http://www.nj.gov/oag/newsreleases09/pr20090330c.html

For Immediate Release:

March 30, 2009

Office of The Attorney General
- Anne Milgram, Attorney General
Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Jerry Fischer, Director

Seven Arrested In Underage Drinking Sting - Bar Owner Also Charged for Obstructing Investigation

TRENTON - Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control Director Jerry Fischer announced that eight people ? seven underage patrons and a bar owner? were arrested Friday night (March 27) as a result of a joint investigation between the Division and the Roselle Police Department.

According to Director Fischer, undercover detectives assigned to ABC entered Studio AllZone, located at 841 St. Georges Avenue in Roselle, and observed underage patrons purchasing and consuming alcohol. The investigation began after Roselle police notified the Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control that Studio AllZone was holding ?Fever Fridays? nights which had been attracting large crowds and advertising ?18 to enter, 21 to drink? events.

Yemani M. Ruiz, 18, and Christina M. Salgado, 19, both of Jersey City; Ingrid Ortiz, 20, Celia M. Pozo, 18, Hellen R. Araya, 18, all of Elizabeth; and Tatiana E. Gonzalez, 18, of Green Brook; and a 17-year-old female, whose identity is being withheld due to her age, were each charged with possession of alcohol while under the legal age. Salgado was also charged with presenting a fraudulent identification for the purpose of consuming alcohol.

In addition, the owner of Studio AllZone, Lech Pietranek, 54, of Perth Amboy was charged with obstructing the investigation.

The matter will be reviewed for possible administrative charges against Studio AllZone?s liquor license. Those charges could result in the suspension of the bar?s alcoholic beverage license, Fischer said.

Charges of possession of alcohol while under the legal age and presenting a fraudulent identification for the purpose of consuming alcohol are both disorderly person?s offenses, and penalties for each could include fines of at least $500 as well as suspensions of drivers? licenses. The charge of obstructing the investigation is also a disorderly person?s offense.

In announcing the arrests, Director Fischer noted that the Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control has established a toll-free hotline for citizens to report illegal activity to ABC?s Investigative Unit. Anyone with information on illegal activity is encouraged to call 1-866-713-8392. All information received via the ABC hotline will remain confidential.

# # #

Did you really need to post this? It is not even a real arrest yet you felt the need to post it on here and nj.com. All I get from this is the police department out there must be really bored. I guess you never drank before the age of 21?

On another note Christina is my favorite character on there. I like how she has that Jersey City attitude we are known for. I hate when you see some one from Jersey on TV that gives people the impression their is only one version of Jersey and makes the state look bad.

Posted on: 2012/7/29 6:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
(hey do you think this is the same JC ?Bad Girl?? The age and hometown sounds like it would be her.)(I guess on this reality show having a record is a GOOD thing, right?) (bad girl, bad girl, what u gonna do?)

http://www.nj.gov/oag/newsreleases09/pr20090330c.html

For Immediate Release:

March 30, 2009

Office of The Attorney General
- Anne Milgram, Attorney General
Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Jerry Fischer, Director

Seven Arrested In Underage Drinking Sting - Bar Owner Also Charged for Obstructing Investigation

TRENTON - Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control Director Jerry Fischer announced that eight people ? seven underage patrons and a bar owner? were arrested Friday night (March 27) as a result of a joint investigation between the Division and the Roselle Police Department.

According to Director Fischer, undercover detectives assigned to ABC entered Studio AllZone, located at 841 St. Georges Avenue in Roselle, and observed underage patrons purchasing and consuming alcohol. The investigation began after Roselle police notified the Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control that Studio AllZone was holding ?Fever Fridays? nights which had been attracting large crowds and advertising ?18 to enter, 21 to drink? events.

Yemani M. Ruiz, 18, and Christina M. Salgado, 19, both of Jersey City; Ingrid Ortiz, 20, Celia M. Pozo, 18, Hellen R. Araya, 18, all of Elizabeth; and Tatiana E. Gonzalez, 18, of Green Brook; and a 17-year-old female, whose identity is being withheld due to her age, were each charged with possession of alcohol while under the legal age. Salgado was also charged with presenting a fraudulent identification for the purpose of consuming alcohol.

In addition, the owner of Studio AllZone, Lech Pietranek, 54, of Perth Amboy was charged with obstructing the investigation.

The matter will be reviewed for possible administrative charges against Studio AllZone?s liquor license. Those charges could result in the suspension of the bar?s alcoholic beverage license, Fischer said.

Charges of possession of alcohol while under the legal age and presenting a fraudulent identification for the purpose of consuming alcohol are both disorderly person?s offenses, and penalties for each could include fines of at least $500 as well as suspensions of drivers? licenses. The charge of obstructing the investigation is also a disorderly person?s offense.

In announcing the arrests, Director Fischer noted that the Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control has established a toll-free hotline for citizens to report illegal activity to ABC?s Investigative Unit. Anyone with information on illegal activity is encouraged to call 1-866-713-8392. All information received via the ABC hotline will remain confidential.

# # #

Posted on: 2012/7/23 22:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
(you go girl!)

One of Salgado's first statements on camera is about how being from Jersey makes her classier than the average Bad Girl. As she puts it on the show, "I don't know where you came from ? your corny ? suburb towns. I'm from Jersey City."

Posted on: 2012/7/23 20:20

Pretty 'Bad': Jersey City's Christina Salgado joins the 'Club'
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image
"Hey guys, it's Christina ? from Jersey!!" exclaims an emcee.
Applause. A "woo" ? or five. That's your typical entrance to a nightclub when you're a member of the "Bad Girls Club."
For Christina Salgado, a trip to such a party spot last week in Washington, D.C., meant $800 ? and she only had to stay two hours.
Because when you're a member of the Bad Girls Club, you're notorious. You trend on Twitter, multiple times. Worldwide, even.
The Oxygen reality series, now in its ninth season, stars Salgado, 22, and several twentysomething women from various parts of the country who in one way or another (or maybe in several ways) qualify to hold the "bad" title. Recast with new ladies each time, show's stars all to share several ... values.
One, they don't suffer fools ? even that means each other, as it often does. Two, Shots. They always do shots. Three, they see a bar? They dance on it.
Well, not Salgado ? dubbed the "sultry spitfire" of the show.
"Fiery, outspoken, and Puerto Rican, this bad girl is in her prime when it comes to boys, girls, parties and drama," reads her series bio.
"I wouldn't agree with the drama part," says Salgado, born and raised in Jersey City. "But it kind of follows me."Bad Girls

Posted on: 2012/7/23 19:36

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017