Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 91

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: 19-Year Old Republican Demetrius Terry’s Road To Council Candidacy for Greenville
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
This is interesting - thanks for sharing. I am curious to see how he develops and how his views mature/change. Whether or not I agree with his current political stance, I admire his initiative, intelligence and concern. Hopefully, he'll get more youth and people who feel disconnected involved in their communities and the governance of it.

They really should not feel disconnected everyone is invited in the game...it's called getting involved. Terry you could be the modern day Pied Piper.

Posted on: 2012/2/7 22:14

Re: 19-Year Old Republican Demetrius Terry’s Road To Council Candidacy for Greenville
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/12 15:20
From Downtown Ex Pat happy in McGinley Sq.
Group:
Registered Users
This is interesting - thanks for sharing. I am curious to see how he develops and how his views mature/change. Whether or not I agree with his current political stance, I admire his initiative, intelligence and concern. Hopefully, he'll get more youth and people who feel disconnected involved in their communities and the governance of it.

Posted on: 2012/2/7 18:52

19-Year Old Republican Demetrius Terry’s Road To Council Candidacy for Greenville
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
At 19-years of age, Demetrius Terry isn?t always the youngest speaker during a City Council meeting?s public hearing, when residents, union reps, former pols, and business interests address the municipality?s legislative body, (often) airing concerns or (occasionally) applauding city actions. On some days, in particular when the cause is related to elementary schools, Terry will be a good 10 years older than the youngest speaker. But when it comes to issues of substance, of a concern well beyond the years of most pre-baccalaureate degree holding types ? crime, crony-ism, or taxes, not to mention layoffs, government transparency or various other pub
http://www.jerseycityindependent.com/ ... oad-to-council-candidacy/

Posted on: 2012/2/6 19:48

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017