Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
125 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 125

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Hypnosis in Jersey City?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/1/22 21:37
From Carolina's Lavanderia
Group:
Registered Users
It depends on what you are trying to do and your willingness to trust the other person. I had a psychiatrist hypnotize me for a traumatic childhood event and it worked. It helped me move on and think differently. I also tried hypnosis to quit smoking but my addiction was stronger. You also have to be willing to be hypnotized. If you have high emotional walls it might not work. With the smoking the joy of the addiction was slightly stronger than my desire to quit. I finally did quit using zyban for 6 months and nicorette gum for the first month with the really strong urges.
So I guess it would depend on what kind of bad habit you are trying to break. Try to dig a little deeper. Are you really willing to give up that bad habit? If you really don't like what you are doing why do you continue to repeat the behavior? What benefits are you getting from the habit?
Unfortunately I don't know anyone in the area that does this. Good luck

Posted on: 2010/6/22 2:32

Re: Hypnosis in Jersey City?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/3/15 19:57
Group:
Banned
Quote:

nprosario wrote:
Has anyone found a hypnotist in Jersey city and had some success with having bad habits reversed? The internet has so much information and I would like some "real" people to answer my question, as opposed to reading from some fictitious person made up by the actual hypnotist to get my money. thank you for your help in advance. Thanks. :)

Id be curious to here any personal stories dealing with this too.

Posted on: 2010/6/22 1:42

Hypnosis in Jersey City?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/24 18:10
Group:
Registered Users
Has anyone found a hypnotist in Jersey city and had some success with having bad habits reversed? The internet has so much information and I would like some "real" people to answer my question, as opposed to reading from some fictitious person made up by the actual hypnotist to get my money. thank you for your help in advance. Thanks. :)

Posted on: 2010/6/21 13:40

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017