Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
139 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 139

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Driver pulls gun on Holland Tunnel Hess gas station attendant -- but still pays for his gas
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stepanstas wrote:
lol, yea
maybe "Driver attemps robbery of Holland Tunnel Hess gas station attendant after paying for gas" sounds a bit better

I don't get it, the guy pulls out a gun and the attended still risks it?

Ever since everyone started paying with cash for gas, i found it very odd that the attendants walk around with pockes full of cash. They probably dont report all of it on their taxes considering no receipts and stuff.

That's why we have to go to a cashless society.

Posted on: 2009/12/14 17:35

Re: Driver pulls gun on Holland Tunnel Hess gas station attendant -- but still pays for his gas
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/14 6:40
Group:
Registered Users
lol, yea
maybe "Driver attemps robbery of Holland Tunnel Hess gas station attendant after paying for gas" sounds a bit better

I don't get it, the guy pulls out a gun and the attended still risks it?

Ever since everyone started paying with cash for gas, i found it very odd that the attendants walk around with pockes full of cash. They probably dont report all of it on their taxes considering no receipts and stuff.

Posted on: 2009/12/14 16:14

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/9/30 16:26
Group:
Registered Users
My god, of all your horribly misleading headline rewrites, this one probably takes the cake.

Posted on: 2009/12/14 15:59

Driver pulls gun on Holland Tunnel Hess gas station attendant -- but still pays for his gas
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Driver pulls gun on gas attendant

Monday, December 14, 2009

A gas attendant at the Hess station just outside the Holland Tunnel in Jersey City told police a man drew a gun and tried to rob him at 1:44 a.m. Saturday.

The man, who was driving a maroon Chevy SUV, pulled into the station on Marin Boulevard and ordered $3 worth of gas, reports said.

The would-be robber then handed the gas station a $5 bill. As the attendant pulled out a wad of cash for change, the man pulled a gun and grabbed for the money, reports said. But the attendant backed away and the man drove away without getting the change due him or any other money, reports said.

JOURNAL STAFF

Posted on: 2009/12/14 14:42

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017