Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
98 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 98

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: A-hole cop at BJs parking lot
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/11/16 18:32
Group:
Registered Users
Maybe it was the same guy! I didn't see a number to write down because it was unmarked, but he was screaming at me and hitting his steering wheel. You know, if he just flashed his lights and was nice about it, I would have felt bad that I was in his way and not have been upset about it at all.

Posted on: 2009/11/4 16:04

Re: A-hole cop at BJs parking lot
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
You should have taken the ID number off the squad car and reported it to your block association and bring it up at the captain's meeting as well. One time an idiot cut me off on Columbia Ave up in the Heights I mentioned it to a cop in a squad car passing by, the idiot was parking his car then came up to my car the cop flipped out I guess the cop couldn't handle the situation at hand because he began slamming his steering wheel it felt like a curve ball and put a wrench in the works ! Maybe a brush up in community relations would help. Obiviously the cop was some over worked, and under paid knucklehead.

Posted on: 2009/11/4 16:00

A-hole cop at BJs parking lot
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/11/16 18:32
Group:
Registered Users
So I was driving home after doing a little grocery shopping and was behind 3 cars at the red light before the light rail tracks in the BJs parking lot. A car came up to me to the left of me, I guess trying to cut across in the direction of the warehouses behind BJS. I have to admit, I wasn't paying that much attention because I was focused on getting my kids home in time for naps.

The car turned out to be an unmarked police car and he started flashing his lights and screaming at me from inside his car and gesturing at me to back up, and I could tell he was pretty pissed off. WTF? Sorry that I was in your way a-hole! Like it would have been so effing hard to drive around me, or I don't know ASK ME NICELY without flashing your lights and bullying me? And it's a god damn parking lot, it's not like I was in the middle of a street.

Honestly it is jerks like this who make people think cops are entitled SOBs. And I don't generally have this opinion of cops, there have been many nice ones who I've met in JC.

Jerk!

Posted on: 2009/11/4 15:48

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017