Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
79 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 79

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Journal Square: Jersey City cop pricked by syringe while searching shoplifting suspect
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 20:41
Group:
Banned
wow.. scary. i hope it was unused. and i hope that additional charges are brought on the guy because of this

Posted on: 2009/8/9 17:10

Journal Square: Jersey City cop pricked by syringe while searching shoplifting suspect
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

View Larger Map Jersey City cop pricked by syringe while searching shoplifting suspect by Michaelangelo Conte The Jersey Journal Saturday August 08, 2009 A Jersey City police officer was jabbed by a hypodermic syringe while searching a man arrested on outstanding warrants Thursday, officials said. The incident began around 6 p.m. when police chased down a 35-year-old Rutherford man who was a suspected supermarket shoplifter and arrested him at the corner of Bond Street and Garrison Avenue, reports said. The suspect, Daniel Santos, was brought to the supermarket, where security refused to press charges, reports said. But the officers found outstanding warrants for Santos' arrest out of Jersey City and Newark so he was brought in for processing, reports said. While an officer was searching Santos, he was stuck by the needle and taken to Christ Hospital, reports said.

Posted on: 2009/8/9 13:30

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017