Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
117 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 117

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Yo, kid with blow horn - funny on college campus? YES. Your 'hood? Notta...
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/2/17 14:13
Group:
Banned
Kid on 5th street on his back deck constantly using his blow horn to make comments about people in the back alley etc. Oh-so-funny if I was in a Porky's movie ( you may have to look that up as I think you're probaby about 15) . And it IS funny. But now it's getting OLD. So old that the cops came to MY HOUSE today based on a noise complaint about YOU but got the address wrong. I didn't put "blow horn" and "noise complaint" together as YOU at the time otherwise I would have pointed them in your direction, I was just laughing with the cop about how stupid it was.

But FYI, evidently someone in the neighborhood cares enough to get you to STFU. It stopped being funny after the first 15 minutes on the first day of you going "hello lady in the bikini, hello dog in the alley, hello ---------" - fill in the blank, as you are amused by everything. I'll tell your daddy and you'll be grounded. Come to think of it, why doesn't your daddy take away the blow horn? Get's you out of the house I suppose. What will you do then when you have no blow horn? I'm sure you'll be able to pass the time. And we'll all be much less annoyed by your sad attempt at high-lariousness.

Posted on: 2009/8/5 19:22

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017