Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
50 user(s) are online (46 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 50

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Questions for Business Owners, from a soon-to-be Biz Owner

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/5/26 22:35
Group:
Registered Users
Congratulations on your decision to become business owner. Are you interested in sharing space with an existing business in Downtown Jersey City that can provide space for sandwich preparation and an existing customer base?

Posted on: 2009/5/6 21:47

Questions for Business Owners, from a soon-to-be Biz Owner

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/3/22 3:59
Group:
Registered Users
Hello and thank you for reading my post.

I am in the process of writing my business plan and I'm not sure where to go for some of my questions, so I thought I'd plug into the Jersey City Brain Trust.

Would any small business owners in Jersey City care to share with me a few details on how much they pay for utilities? If so, read on...

I'm looking to open a small - no more than 500 sq ft - food shop/cafe in Jersey City. The cafe's menu won't be extensive and I plan to apply no heat to food other than maybe toasting bread. So it's not a full-service restaurant by any stretch of the imagination.

What I'm wondering is, about what can I expect per month for my water/sewer bill and electric bill? Gas and oil won't be much of an issue except for heat, as again, I won't have a stove. And does the city pick up commercial trash, or do we have to get a trash pickup service? If we have to get our own, can anyone give me an idea of what it will cost?

I understand nobody can guess the exact cost for my shop, but if anyone can give me an educated estimate, considering the info I've provided, I would greatly appreciate it!

This is the first time I'm opening a business and I honestly have no idea whatsoever what to expect for utility bills!

Thanks,
WML

Posted on: 2009/5/3 3:35

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017