Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
80 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 80

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: propeties along the light rail routes.
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/4/30 18:45
From Downtown JC
Group:
Banned
If they are half built and not much has gone on they have probably run out of financing. My firm used to do a lot of that. We actually built quite a few places in Jersey City. Quite a few places owe us quite a lot of money too.

Remember with the light rail it doesn't join to the path card. So if you are going to Manhattan and need a metro card you know have to pay for three cards. I would add it up and decide if it was worth the extra cost.

Posted on: 2009/3/25 21:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/27 13:13
From The fog.
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2009/3/25 19:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/26 3:33
Group:
Banned
Quote:

chiefdahill wrote:
I know some people in the foundry and they are fine. Probably some hood rat kids throwing rocks and breakign windows. Probably put the wood up until they repair them. I haven't see any wood up though, how long has it been there?

it's the one you can see from the lightrail station. The boarded up windows have been there for a while, at least a few weeks.

So that's where liberty harbor north is, thanks for the info.

Posted on: 2009/3/25 19:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/3/26 15:30
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

chiefdahill wrote:
I know some people in the foundry and they are fine. Probably some hood rat kids throwing rocks and breakign windows. Probably put the wood up until they repair them. I haven't see any wood up though, how long has it been there?

I lived there for a while and it is still very much a work in progress. The units on the Communipaw side are finished for the most part but as you move towards the north side they are in various stages of renovation which is probably what you are seeing boarded up. The developer put the brakes on selling them for a while and was renting, but now it seems that they are selling units and renting. The units are really nice but the neighborhood has a long way to go.

Posted on: 2009/3/25 19:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/2/18 15:54
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2009/3/25 19:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/6/15 16:59
From Mars
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

wibbit wrote:
1) around the jersey ave light rail stop, there is a huge development with many high rise condos in the process of being constructed. They all look very colorful right now as the outside hasnt been covered with brick yet. Does anyone know what this development is called or any info on it.

Liberty Harbor North.

Posted on: 2009/3/25 19:13

propeties along the light rail routes.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/26 3:33
Group:
Banned
1) around the jersey ave light rail stop, there is a huge development with many high rise condos in the process of being constructed. They all look very colorful right now as the outside hasnt been covered with brick yet. Does anyone know what this development is called or any info on it.

2) The foundry loft conversion by liberty state park lightrail(i think) looks to be abandoned? Some of the windows are boarded up with wood panels, and the place looks rundown. Those guys who paid 350-400k for a unit there during the boom must be pretty upset. i still sell them listed on the realtor's listings. Anyone know what's going on?

Posted on: 2009/3/25 19:05

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017