Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
148 user(s) are online (123 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 148

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Tonnelle Avenue house: Unexplained explosion still a mystery -- Fire Department is investigating
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Stop feeding the kids eggs and beans.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2007/11/10 11:43
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Tonnelle Avenue house: Unexplained explosion still a mystery -- Fire Department is investigating
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Unexplained explosion in Jersey City

by Ken Thorbourne
Friday November 09

Something blew up early this morning in Jersey City, but police aren't sure what.

Responding to a noise complaint just after midnight, police found shards of glass in front of a Tonnelle Avenue house, reports said.

Inside, they found a 46-year-old woman, who told them she had been taking a shower when she heard a loud bang, police said.

When she came out the bathroom, she found her kitchen cabinet destroyed and windows at both ends of her apartment blown out, said Lt. Edgar Martinez.

She and her three children, ages 9, 12, and 14, appeared to be unharmed and refused medical attention, Martinez said.

What blew up is still a mystery and the Fire Department is investigating, he said.

Posted on: 2007/11/10 10:30

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017