Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
112 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 112

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Lafayette Arts and Crafts Fair: Ercel Webb Park Sept 29
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/24 18:16
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
From: c21plazaskolar@aol.com [mailto:c21plazaskolar@aol.com] Sent: Sun 9/2/2007 8:53 AM Subject: Fwd: Lafayette Arts and Crafts Fair on 09/29/2007 at Ercel Webb Park Communipaw Ave Block Association is looking for vendors for their Arts & Crafts Fair. See attached & feel free to pass along Subject: Lafayette Arts and Crafts Fair on 09/29/2007 at Ercel Webb Park Attached please find our flyer for the fair. The fee per table is $25.00, the check should be made payable to Communipaw Avenue Block Association. Each table will be decorated with orange table covers and a little fall flower decoration Also, we will have a 50/50 raffle..................... Face painting and goodies for the kids, We will also serve juices, cupcakes and chips in the church basement, And I wished I could find a hot dog vendor, the vendor must stand on the Opposite side of the park, as we can not get a food permit for this event, Also, I will try and ask the ice cream truck to make himself present, Any help you can give us with vendors, would be appreciated. Thank you so much, my number is 201-985-0406, it's best to call between 6:30pm and 9pm, also my email address at home is berlinbaby46@aol.com and your email address was embedded in my address list at work. Take care Christa Atkins Lafayette Festival Sept 29, 2007

Posted on: 2007/9/4 21:00
Resized Image
Help US Sue Spectra! Join OR Donate!

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017