Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (32 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...


Forum Index


Board index » All Posts (robotdisko)




Re: Jersey City Drops Lawsuit Against the Friends of the Loews Jersey City Landmark Theatre
#1
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Yes, I am comparing the Museum to the Loews because it is obvious, you never went. It had gallery openings and some live performances. On rare occasions during the summer, City Hall had some of their council meetings, there. It was more than just a museum. It just lacked parking.


LOL why is it so difficult for you to have proper adult reasoning skills?

Posted on: 6/19 4:27
Top


Re: Jersey City Drops Lawsuit Against the Friends of the Loews Jersey City Landmark Theatre
#2
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

val7101 wrote:
Quote:

robotdisko wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
People said the same thing about the JC Museum, it was just a couple of blocks from the PATH. But here are some facts, events are in the evening, around 8:00 PM, when it is icy and cold. I used to go to the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, NJ which is near a train station but, instead, the playhouse own parking lots were used. They had more than one lot due to the demand. People used their cars, not the train, nearby. It is the reason this Playhouse survived.






comparing a museum to a theater. LOL you're meds are off today.


Unnecessary response, I already addressed this.



ok, mom!

Posted on: 6/18 4:26
Top


Re: Jersey City Drops Lawsuit Against the Friends of the Loews Jersey City Landmark Theatre
#3
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
People said the same thing about the JC Museum, it was just a couple of blocks from the PATH. But here are some facts, events are in the evening, around 8:00 PM, when it is icy and cold. I used to go to the Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, NJ which is near a train station but, instead, the playhouse own parking lots were used. They had more than one lot due to the demand. People used their cars, not the train, nearby. It is the reason this Playhouse survived.


comparing a museum to a theater. LOL you're meds are off today.

Posted on: 6/17 4:27
Top


Re: Vertical Gardens
#4
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
The city took away public lands from community people who grew vegetables and they are now giving a contract to a firm to grow vegetables for nearly one million.
https://www.nj.com/hudson/2020/06/jers ... omote-healthy-eating.html



Did you read the article. Do you have the capacity to understand it? It goes beyond the simpleton remark you made. however not surprising.

Posted on: 6/9 17:53
Top


Re: Aftermath of the Jersey City street fight this past Wedenesday
#5
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


like the zoo fence broke and the animals escaped.

sorry, not sorry. if you gonna street fight in packs and the cops turn up, expect to be put in your place. and don't be a punk ass bitch talking about the police abusing you. learn to behave like human in society.

good job JC police!

Posted on: 5/10 4:56
Top


Re: All of Liberty State Park was closed at 9am April 7th is this temporary?
#6
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
You would think they could open from 6am until 11am for exercise! The people who ignore social distancing come later and are really just there to party and socialize.


me me me me me me!

we get it, fam. exercising is important to some people. but you gotta sacrifice in the short term.

Posted on: 4/8 6:11
Top


Re: Newark Catholic Archdiocese Suspends Masses
#7
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
In 2009 when the swine flu hit, many Catholic Churches had large bottle of disinfectants placed on tables where pamphlets are located. The swine flu infected 60 million and over 14,000 died. There was no panic. It would be interesting to know how many are infected now and compare those numbers of the past.


This statement, not just from Yvonne, but from all the dumb Fox watchers, has not aged well, when over 1,000 are dying a day, and doubling every three days.


This is about Masses being suspended, so who do you think Jesus would condemn, a person you consider dumb or one who thinks he is better anyone? Think of the Pharisee and the tax collector parable. Jesus condemned the Pharisee because he thought highly of himself.


you are so dumb. it hurts to read your thoughts.

Posted on: 4/5 5:56
Top


Re: Coronavirus is now in Hudson County
#8
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

robotdisko wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
What is in that medical journal is what schools receive all the time in NYC. My principal would display NYC health department notices all the time where the teachers picked up their mail. I have been reading about this for years. People with immune problems are the ones at risk, but who cares about them? It is more important that the left push open the borders for potential voters down the road.


you love being an idiot, carry on!


No, I love showing the hypocrisy of people like you.


you don't know anything about me. so your statement shows how empty your head is.

carry on. we all need a clown to entertain us

Posted on: 3/22 0:40
Top


Re: Coronavirus is now in Hudson County
#9
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
What is in that medical journal is what schools receive all the time in NYC. My principal would display NYC health department notices all the time where the teachers picked up their mail. I have been reading about this for years. People with immune problems are the ones at risk, but who cares about them? It is more important that the left push open the borders for potential voters down the road.


you love being an idiot, carry on!

Posted on: 3/21 18:20
Top


Re: Coronavirus is now in Hudson County
#10
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
The point being, no one cared when this happened in 2009. No one cares when public schools get notices that children coming from immigrant homes are bringing in measles and TB among other diseases but for some reason the world goes ballistic over corona. Why were they silent on other health matters?


you will never get it. but keep us entertained with your empty head pecking at the keyboard.

Posted on: 3/19 16:36
Top


Re: Coronavirus is now in Hudson County
#11
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

drifterx wrote:
What's your point? That nobody do anything and let Coronavirus spread to millions of people and kill even more?

Well yeah, 60 million infected and over 12 thousand dead is the result of inaction and unpreparedness. Here's to hoping history won't repeat itself.


like talking to a wall

it was explained to you. are you not getting enough oxygen to your head?

????

Posted on: 3/19 4:48
Top


Re: Newark Catholic Archdiocese Suspends Masses
#12
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


LOL

i guess prayers don't work afterall.

Posted on: 3/14 19:11
Top


Re: New Jersey to require schools to teach LGBT history
#13
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

dr_nick_riviera wrote:
Wouldn't it be hilarious to see the reaction from Yvonne and her minions if openly gay Pete Buttigieg one day got elected president? All the bigots and homophobes like her would have to move to Russia or risk their heads exploding.


you sound like a wounded animal. LOL

Posted on: 2019/6/9 5:05
Top


Re: DTJC ? Where
#14
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Have you seen the other video of the poor clerk being abused by the 6' 4" person wearing pink sneakers who wanted to be called Ma'am. With 79 genders to consider, I can understand how the clerk might be confused.



And the Libtard's of our new world will want "her" using the same public restrooms as their daughters.


true. and the trumptards won't mind when an old pervert grabs their daughter by the pussy.


Posted on: 2018/12/31 5:51
Top


Re: Chicago Church, Father Paul and Jersey City
#15
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

Sutherland wrote:
You blatantly lied when you said that I admitted that do not have sympathy. In fact I said just the opposite. You're not only sick and hateful, but now it's apparent that you're also a liar.

Again, as I've mentioned before, I was in the seminary during McCarrick's first year as Archbishop of Newark. The media has overly exaggerated what actually happened. SOME of the former seminarians and priests are out right lying. Of course, I never went to his beach house nor was I a victim in any way of any of McCarrick's alleged abuse.




Yvonne you're an idiot. A lying hateful idiot. There's no nicer way to put it.

Sutherland said, and I'm quoting "Your statement that I have no sympathy for victims is unsupported. I do have sympathy for them. The fact that I don't equate homosexuality to abuse in no way suggests I have no sympathy."

but carry on... who needs Netflix when we can read your posts.





Posted on: 2018/11/11 17:08
Top


Re: Chicago Church, Father Paul and Jersey City
#16
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

JCvoter wrote:
You attack people regularly. I'm just trying to get to the root of your disgusting homophobia. I think it requires the kind of public exposition you apply to all other matters, we can explore your issues together.

You were an overbearing mother to to your two sons weren't you Yvonne? You gave them to the church as altar boys, lambs to the slaughter and now, in the eve of your life, you are left wondering why they are unmarried at 40.

What happened to your lambs Yvonne?


d'oh!

Posted on: 2018/10/15 23:54
Top


Re: Jersey City Transforms Parking Spots into Parklets
#17
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
JC has turnpike traffic, the Holland Tunnel Traffic, 1&9 Traffic, 139 Traffic plus people coming here from Bayonne and North Hudson. You cannot compare the traffic and besides, you do not know what San Francisco has unless you speak to an insurance agent. You can banned all cars in JC and the cars coming from the outside will still clog the city.


dumb of the dumbest. my brain hurts reading your thought diarrhea. LOL carry on tho, great comic relieve.

Posted on: 2018/9/25 3:15
Top


Re: Our Lady of Czestochowa Downtown Sex Abuse...
#18
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
This problem will continue because people here rationalize certain behaviors. I was watching Bishop Barron who makes youtube videos on church matters. He developed the series called "Catholicism." Bishop Barron said it is clericalism, grave sin, and homosexuality as the main cause of the scandal. This was a 24 minute interview by his staff called "Word on Fire." I know I will get hate for this. I don't care, the bishop hit the problem on the head.


I feel bad for anyone you know in real life. like talking to a lamp post LOL

Posted on: 2018/8/30 23:19
Top


Re: Donald Trump Solidifies World Peace
#19
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:

No complaints then. If you unaware of the rule the customer is always right. I suggest you read a book on business.


Funny enough, I've written a couple books on business.



oopsies! LOL

Posted on: 2018/8/30 2:01
Top


Re: Plastic bag bans coming to Hoboken, Jersey City
#20
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I wish 60 Minutes and other programs basically PBS would run their old shows where activists come on television telling the public to abandon paper and use plastic. They said, "We are harming the planet,"


yep and at one time cigarettes were healthy lol

stop acting low IQ. it's called evolving. try to keep up.


Posted on: 2018/6/25 2:18
Top


Re: Donald Trump Solidifies World Peace
#21
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
I like how you completely missed most of the what's actually in the Iran deal



What is really sad is they demanded cash and received cash.

Resized Image


wow a trumptard posted a meme, so it must be true. even when confronted with facts only a useless idiot would continue to spew fox news boolshit. dumb af.

Posted on: 2018/6/15 5:06
Top


Re: Deeded Roof question
#22
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Sounds tricky. Best option is to get a real estate attorney involved. Period.

You need someone on your side to protect you. You'll need to deal with the neighbor and the association.

Or as previously mentioned, the backyard.




Posted on: 2018/5/14 2:10
Top


Re: Newark will be the fourth city in the world
#23
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

robotdisko wrote:
Quote:

RichMauro wrote:
All the rest of New Jersey's probably paying for it in fees somewhere.


link? or the voices in your head?


Whether we pay for it or not it will be destroyed in a few years. I will provide a link when that happens.



'whether we pay for it or not'

LOLz *slow applause*


Posted on: 2018/4/5 4:25
Top


Re: Newark will be the fourth city in the world
#24
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Quote:

RichMauro wrote:
All the rest of New Jersey's probably paying for it in fees somewhere.


link? or the voices in your head?

Posted on: 2018/4/5 1:34
Top


Re: Tiger Mart / Exxon Gas Station - Credit Card Skimming
#25
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


This is awful.

About four years ago I started paying for gas strictly with cash. I know it can seem inconvenient sometimes but it's become second nature to me. I just make sure to get cash back with a purchase here and there. Easy to put a few bucks in the wallet for when I need to fill up.


Posted on: 2018/3/16 1:43
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#26
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


"This will also dig deeper into bengazi & how hillary let
four Americans die to protect her."


apparently you can't cure stupid.

Posted on: 2017/6/11 18:44
Top


Re: Something Major is happening in the Heights right now...
#27
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


"At least one suspect was seriously burned in the crash."

too bad he didnt burn to death along with anyone else in the car.

Posted on: 2017/6/5 13:35
Top


Re: New York Times: Possible Second Life for Stalled Xanadu Project?
#28
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


awful. so much money, this might signal the end of the Bergen County Blue Laws - no Sunday shopping.

if this shit hole gets a special pass for Sunday shopping all the others will follow.

Posted on: 2016/8/10 1:19
Top


Re: Pit Bull Mauls Owner, Bites Friend
#29
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


"These dogs need to be shot on site and fed to Koreans."


glad to see the slow adult learning center allows their patients to log on to the interwebs box at least once a week.



Posted on: 2015/11/15 22:28
Top


Re: The Foundry flooding problems? (Bergen Lafayette)
#30
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Thank you for taking the time to response. And especially the information. Very helpful.


Thx!!



Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
I live in the Foundry. I can guarantee you that we DID NOT see any flooding. The water didn't even reach the Park & Ride lot. I live in one of the inner courtyard units (the ones past the lobby) and during heavy precipitation we do get some water accumulation (mostly because the drain covers are often clogged with lint, dirt, dust, etc) but nothing that would actually seep into units. I don't know much about the units along Monitor Street, but I don't think I would like to live in one of them because the lack of abundant natural light would bother me. As for other units, most of them are rather spacious and the rent levels are very enticing.

Posted on: 2014/3/3 17:51
Top



TopTop
(1) 2 »






Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017