Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
63 user(s) are online (54 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 63

more...


Forum Index


Board index » All Posts (TonyTwoPoops)




Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
#91
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Wait, Obama adds $30,000 to each family's portion of the national debt, and it's because Republican's aren't raising the minimum wage?

How did you come up with that??


Well for one thing Relublicans in congress had to approve that debt so blaming Obama for it weakens whatever point you thought you were making.


You think employers not feeling obligated to pay their workers a livable wage doesn't have anything to do with debt? How so? It shows people aren't able to pay their bills due to cost of living exceeding wage increases. Republicans repeatedly fight against raising the minimum wage.

Source: http://time.com/money/4607838/household-credit-card-debt/

"Total debt?including mortgages, student loans and auto loans?is expected to surpass the amounts owed at the start of the Great Recession by the end of 2016. That's largely due to the growth of mortgage debt, which surged from $159,020 per household in 2010 to $172,086 this year, and debt from auto loans, which jumped from $20,032 in 2010 to $28,535 in 2016.Total household debt now hovers at $132,529 per household, or nearly $12.4 trillion total.

Its strong growth is that the cost of living has significantly outpaced median household income. For instance, while earnings have grown 28% over the last 13 years, medical costs spiked by 57% and food and beverage costs increased by 36% during the same time frame."

Posted on: 2017/2/27 22:59
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
#92
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Hillary and Bill are worth hundreds of millions of dollars, 'earned' by pay for play, yet we're still paying for their Secret Service protection.

The cost of security, whether for President Trump and his wife and family, or when Obama was jetting all over the place (or when Michelle went to Africa with the kids and their friends), or for other ex Presidents-it's part of the cost. It's no different for any of them.

Obama is going to have, what, three residences-should we fund protection only for one?


Uh we provide security for all former presidents so I don't know why you're throwing that in there like we aren't paying the security for all the former Republican presidents.

Trumps vacations have already cost us $11.3 million and it's been a month. Obamas travel expenses for his 8 year term averaged $12.1 million each year. Don't complain about all the money being wasted on ACA and immigrants when you voted for someone who is basically wiping his ass with your tax dollars.


I'll bet you lump in the weekend in Florida President Trump spent WITH THE PRIME MINISTER OF JAPAN as a vacation, lol. At least he's golfing with a head of state, instead of sycophant donors like Obama did.

And, frankly, Obama DOUBLED THE NATIONAL DEBT as POTUS. If President Trump does that, shoot a flare. Thankee!


Stupid, stupid argument. Obama was handed a recession, Trump was handed a recovery. He's like the guy who was handed an excellent house, mortgage free but is figuring out how to save on the cable bill. Easy work but time will tell how he screws it up...


'Handed a recovery, with no mortgage'? The per family debt increased from 30K to 60K . . . labor participation rate is at a historic low, home ownership and family income declined under Obama's 8 years, food stamps are up over 10 million people . . . get a freaking grip.


Per household debt is up...because Republicans refuse to admit that the minimum wage needs to be increased to match cost of living and fight every measure to do so. What do you have to say about that? Everything you stated shows that people are struggling to make ends meet.

Posted on: 2017/2/27 19:27
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
#93
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
So the second largest city in NJ (and the most 'diverse') can't scare up more than a couple of handfuls of 'protestors'? Ooopsie.


Soros didn't sponsor this one ;)


The "protestors are paid" argument is for the snowflakes who can't believe people don't worship The Donald like they do. By the way, how have Trump's supporters benefited from his deportations, attempted Muslim and refugee ban, stifling the free Press, attempts to harm transgender rights and now a push to end marijuana use for free Americans? Admit it, it doesn't help YOU at all but it just "feels good" because you are sad, sad people.


+1

They will just ignore the question any time someone uses facts or actual sources to poke holes in their lies. I feel like we might have something new for the DSM after this presidency....the amount of people in this country with undiagnosed mental illnesses have really made quite the showing.

Posted on: 2017/2/26 20:42
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
#94
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
No one talks about the cost of immigrantion, we spend billions when you add healthcare, education, housing but in the meantime, there is no money for bridges and tunnels which are falling apart and will becoma a tragedy. The illegal immigrant population will become part of the 47% that do not pay taxes.
http://www.fairus.org/issues/publications/state-cost-studies


I agree with you 100%, but the good guys won this issue. It's over, and we will get the illegal immigration crackdown we have desperately needed for years.



Just think of how many bridges we could fix with all the tax payer money we are spending on Trump's frequent vacations and housing Melania in the NYC tower she's too humiliated to leave. Can't wait to see the final tally and you foaming at the mouth to defend it like a good little chump.


And imagine what we can do with the savings from the millions in money/time spent protecting the President and his family from the thousands of threats... last weekend at his FL rally 4 aircraft breached the normal no fly zone established when AF1 is the air... an at least one incident, a USAF jet scrambled.


deflect deflect deflect

I hear Camp David is pretty secure if he cares about wasting so many funds- but then how will our big boy get to make a big show/security threat by showing off all his grown up nuclear documents to his hotel guests? (Btw what about Hilary's emails again???)He doesn't care about wasting the money of his spineless little followers because they are so dopey they buy whatever bullshit he spews to them. It's pathetic.



What is your hangup with Camp David???? Obama never used the compound... he preferred the 57th State and MVY.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politic ... ml?utm_term=.8877e0cf8f11

You never spoke up when former first lady and her daughters went off on vacation trips to Europe, Spain, Africa and Asia. The media used to swoon at the NYC Obama date night in NYC.

Deflect? You need to move on to a fresh Trump bashing topics... this is old news for the next whiny liberal 24 hour news cycle.


Keep ignoring those numbers so you don't have to feel like a sucker. I'd probably want to ignore facts too if I got played this bad :)

Posted on: 2017/2/24 16:51
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
#95
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Hillary and Bill are worth hundreds of millions of dollars, 'earned' by pay for play, yet we're still paying for their Secret Service protection.

The cost of security, whether for President Trump and his wife and family, or when Obama was jetting all over the place (or when Michelle went to Africa with the kids and their friends), or for other ex Presidents-it's part of the cost. It's no different for any of them.

Obama is going to have, what, three residences-should we fund protection only for one?


Uh we provide security for all former presidents so I don't know why you're throwing that in there like we aren't paying the security for all the former Republican presidents.

Trumps vacations have already cost us $11.3 million and it's been a month. Obamas travel expenses for his 8 year term averaged $12.1 million each year. Don't complain about all the money being wasted on ACA and immigrants when you voted for someone who is basically wiping his ass with your tax dollars.


I'll bet you lump in the weekend in Florida President Trump spent WITH THE PRIME MINISTER OF JAPAN as a vacation, lol. At least he's golfing with a head of state, instead of sycophant donors like Obama did.

And, frankly, Obama DOUBLED THE NATIONAL DEBT as POTUS. If President Trump does that, shoot a flare. Thankee!


Let's politely ignore the crocodile tears Tony is shedding about taxpayer expenditures.

President Trump has already cut our national debt by $12 BILLION in his first month in office.

By contrast, Obama increased our national debt by $200 BILLION in his first month in office.

Trump is already beginning to Make America Great Again, and we've got 95 more months to look forward to!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/ ... llion-in-his-first-month/


Yeah by cutting a bunch of important programs that Americans benefit from (that barely cost anything per taxpayer) because they don't feed his ego or line the pockets of him or his cronies. How much is that useless wall going to cost us again that you were promised we wouldn't be paying for?

Posted on: 2017/2/24 4:55
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
#96
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I'm more offended by Obama's mouthpieces calling the Ft. Hood massacre 'workplace violence', or refusing to call the San Bernardino shootings Islamic terrorism.


You just admitted you don't mind being lied to. This is why it's impossible to have any sort of rational dialogue with a Trump voter. You put your trust in government officials that lie to your face and still expect people to take you seriously.


Your idea of a "rational dialogue" = getting your way. Pushing a "progressive agenda."

That ship has sailed. Cry about it all you want.


Mmmmm yes....truth and facts..the illusive progressive agenda that you seem unable to wrap your head around.

Posted on: 2017/2/23 22:54
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
#97
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Monroe wrote:
President Trump may be the only POTUS who will come out after 8 years worth less than when he went in. A true testament to his love of country.


You would have made a really good nazi.

Posted on: 2017/2/23 20:46
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
#98
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I'm more offended by Obama's mouthpieces calling the Ft. Hood massacre 'workplace violence', or refusing to call the San Bernardino shootings Islamic terrorism.


You just admitted you don't mind being lied to. This is why it's impossible to have any sort of rational dialogue with a Trump voter. You put your trust in government officials that lie to your face and still expect people to take you seriously.

Posted on: 2017/2/23 20:45
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
#99
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Hillary and Bill are worth hundreds of millions of dollars, 'earned' by pay for play, yet we're still paying for their Secret Service protection.

The cost of security, whether for President Trump and his wife and family, or when Obama was jetting all over the place (or when Michelle went to Africa with the kids and their friends), or for other ex Presidents-it's part of the cost. It's no different for any of them.

Obama is going to have, what, three residences-should we fund protection only for one?


Uh we provide security for all former presidents so I don't know why you're throwing that in there like we aren't paying the security for all the former Republican presidents.

Trumps vacations have already cost us $11.3 million and it's been a month. Obamas travel expenses for his 8 year term averaged $12.1 million each year. Don't complain about all the money being wasted on ACA and immigrants when you voted for someone who is basically wiping his ass with your tax dollars.


I'll bet you lump in the weekend in Florida President Trump spent WITH THE PRIME MINISTER OF JAPAN as a vacation, lol. At least he's golfing with a head of state, instead of sycophant donors like Obama did.

And, frankly, Obama DOUBLED THE NATIONAL DEBT as POTUS. If President Trump does that, shoot a flare. Thankee!


Nice spin on not answering or noting any of my points. I do lump it in as a vacation when it's his own hotel and he's advertising it to his guests and putting on a show while compromising our security with his stupidity. What a man of the people!

You can also blame congress for approving all that debt.

Fun quote from Politifact:

The figures are correct, and we don?t doubt the president shares some of the blame for the increased indebtedness. But Trump?s statement leaves out some key points.

First of all, the added debt wasn?t solely the responsibility of Obama; Congress had to approve it as well. And the recession that began before Obama took office in 2009 cut government revenues and led to some of the higher debt incurred during the president?s term.

Posted on: 2017/2/23 20:31
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Hillary and Bill are worth hundreds of millions of dollars, 'earned' by pay for play, yet we're still paying for their Secret Service protection.

The cost of security, whether for President Trump and his wife and family, or when Obama was jetting all over the place (or when Michelle went to Africa with the kids and their friends), or for other ex Presidents-it's part of the cost. It's no different for any of them.

Obama is going to have, what, three residences-should we fund protection only for one?


Uh we provide security for all former presidents so I don't know why you're throwing that in there like we aren't paying the security for all the former Republican presidents.

Trumps vacations have already cost us $11.3 million and it's been a month. Obamas travel expenses for his 8 year term averaged $12.1 million each year. Don't complain about all the money being wasted on ACA and immigrants when you voted for someone who is basically wiping his ass with your tax dollars.

Posted on: 2017/2/23 18:42
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Monroe wrote:
You can't blame her for Flynn, of course. And she misspoke on Bowling Green, she meant to say 'terrorists'. I didn't get wound up when Obama said he'd visited 57 states in the US. People misspeak.


Haha sure pal. She said it multiple times. And has a record of constantly lying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/th ... e/?utm_term=.110da198d30e


Posted on: 2017/2/23 18:21
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
No one talks about the cost of immigrantion, we spend billions when you add healthcare, education, housing but in the meantime, there is no money for bridges and tunnels which are falling apart and will becoma a tragedy. The illegal immigrant population will become part of the 47% that do not pay taxes.
http://www.fairus.org/issues/publications/state-cost-studies


I agree with you 100%, but the good guys won this issue. It's over, and we will get the illegal immigration crackdown we have desperately needed for years.



Just think of how many bridges we could fix with all the tax payer money we are spending on Trump's frequent vacations and housing Melania in the NYC tower she's too humiliated to leave. Can't wait to see the final tally and you foaming at the mouth to defend it like a good little chump.


And imagine what we can do with the savings from the millions in money/time spent protecting the President and his family from the thousands of threats... last weekend at his FL rally 4 aircraft breached the normal no fly zone established when AF1 is the air... an at least one incident, a USAF jet scrambled.


deflect deflect deflect

I hear Camp David is pretty secure if he cares about wasting so many funds- but then how will our big boy get to make a big show/security threat by showing off all his grown up nuclear documents to his hotel guests? (Btw what about Hilary's emails again???)He doesn't care about wasting the money of his spineless little followers because they are so dopey they buy whatever bullshit he spews to them. It's pathetic.

Posted on: 2017/2/23 18:16
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
No one talks about the cost of immigrantion, we spend billions when you add healthcare, education, housing but in the meantime, there is no money for bridges and tunnels which are falling apart and will becoma a tragedy. The illegal immigrant population will become part of the 47% that do not pay taxes.
http://www.fairus.org/issues/publications/state-cost-studies


I agree with you 100%, but the good guys won this issue. It's over, and we will get the illegal immigration crackdown we have desperately needed for years.



Just think of how many bridges we could fix with all the tax payer money we are spending on Trump's frequent vacations and housing Melania in the NYC tower she's too humiliated to leave. Can't wait to see the final tally and you foaming at the mouth to defend it like a good little chump.

Posted on: 2017/2/23 17:53
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:

Glad you decided to deflect to contagious diseases. Here's how Trump is helping the anti vaccine movement!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nationa ... ml?utm_term=.f77366ed6fee

These problems already exist because of American citizens trusting fake ass news and ignoring actual science.


+1


https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/13/us/ ... -center-arizona.html?_r=0


Great- now actually read the article you shared because it literally states that the health officials say residents want to blame the migrants but the larger problem is actually the declining vaccination rate in Arizona. The first line of the article even points out that they are pressing federal officials for better cooperation because some of the EMPLOYEES were slow to be vaccinated. I'm sure Trump propping up all these anti-science morons will only increase this issue and then you get to read some article from Fox News that tells you it's just all the brown people bringing measles in.


Yes, I did read the article. The US was tardy in vaccinating the immigrants, but let's get real, vaccines are also available in other countries. The immigrants were not vaccinated. If nothing else, the UN does give out vaccines. There are other health problems like diabetes and heart disease which also puts a strain on our health care system. http://www.newsmax.com/Finance/NealAs ... ncy/2013/05/09/id/503579/


Nice job ignoring facts and just breezing past the part where you are WRONG. It was the staff with the outbreak not the immigrants and health officials confirmed it was the fault of AMERICANS for not being up to date. But so very Christian of you to think about yourself when there are people fleeing for their lives. But my parking!!! Enjoy hell Yvonne! Pretty sure if you're into that sort of thing it's where all the Trump supporters will end up.

Posted on: 2017/2/23 17:47
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
where is kellyanne? i haven't seen that liar in awhile.


Our President Trump's Jersey girl/spokesperson will be on TV tonight. First woman to engineer a POTUS win, a Jersey girl to boot!



She literally lied so much that the White House had to take her out of rotation for awhile. Or was she too busy remembering all the great men and women we lost at Bowling Green Massacre to do her job? #neverforget

Posted on: 2017/2/23 0:06
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:

Glad you decided to deflect to contagious diseases. Here's how Trump is helping the anti vaccine movement!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nationa ... ml?utm_term=.f77366ed6fee

These problems already exist because of American citizens trusting fake ass news and ignoring actual science.


+1


https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/13/us/ ... -center-arizona.html?_r=0


Great- now actually read the article you shared because it literally states that the health officials say residents want to blame the migrants but the larger problem is actually the declining vaccination rate in Arizona. The first line of the article even points out that they are pressing federal officials for better cooperation because some of the EMPLOYEES were slow to be vaccinated. I'm sure Trump propping up all these anti-science morons will only increase this issue and then you get to read some article from Fox News that tells you it's just all the brown people bringing measles in.

Posted on: 2017/2/22 23:09
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Hey, TonyTwoPoops, what a silly name, now returning to the subject, the USA is 5% of the world's population. We cannot allow people in that want to come in, we will be taxing people to death, as it is we are pushing that debt off to the future. Futhermore, immigration is a privilege not a right.
It is wrong to compare the immigration from the early 20th century to now. First, there was plenty of jobs, second, Ellis Island did a health check, unlike today where people enter some are very sick and diseases like measles have returned. Unfortunately, a few people do die from mealses. But there are more serious diseases coming here like leprosy which rarely makes the paper, but it was reported at Beth Israel some years ago. TB is high with the immigrant population and this is deadly for American seniors.
The European immigrants built their own Catholic schools so they were not a burden on taxpayers. NJ spends $20,000 each on student and there is no distinction on American citizens and non-American citizens on education.
Many hospitals were used by recent immigrants that some went out of business, I remember an article from the New York Tmes in 2002 on this very subject.


Glad you decided to deflect to contagious diseases. Here's how Trump is helping the anti vaccine movement!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nationa ... ml?utm_term=.f77366ed6fee

These problems already exist because of American citizens trusting fake ass news and ignoring actual science.

Posted on: 2017/2/22 21:35
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
When people come here illegally, it also forces American citizens to compete with them for resources, for something as simple as a parking space to something major as an apartment. Then there is a cost of education and the impact of our healthcare. There has been articles of measles outbreak and TB among illegal immigrants.


Just want to clarify something- you are allegedly super religious ....but you want to send people who are fleeing for their lives back to a certain death because you need the parking spots?


So everyone who comes here is fleeing for their lives? I doubt that. By the way there is the negative to immigration that no one talks about. Let's compare Cuba and Poland. Many Cubans people flee here and Castro until his death and friends are still in power more than 60 years later. When President Reagan saw the uprising of the Polish people against Communism, he closed the borders to the USA. The people had to address this problem. We know what happened. They won and they have freedom. Cuba is still under a dictatorship.


Well - first of all, nice deflection on you being the worst kind of religious zealot. "I know people are getting blown up but what about my parking spots???!!"

Your idea of shutting off any chance of exit from the country in distress by not allowing anyone to seek refuge elsewhere because it will somehow force them to figure out a resolution is absolutely stupid. You are essentially blocking all the exits of a building on fire with that strategy. Be glad there is no actual hell because that line of thought certainly guarantees you'll end up there if there is one. Look at Aleppo and tell me how well that strategy of yours works.

Also you don't think refugees are fleeing for their lives? Do you read anything besides JCList? Can you point out Syria on a map?


We let in the Boston Bombers family and their children said thanks by creating a bomb. We also paid for other fees. Russia also warned us about this family but we ignored this.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/25 ... otel-lawyers-and-security


1) I don't humor Fox News by reading anything they publish. Next time pick a source without racial and religious bias.

2) https://www.theatlantic.com/national/a ... ecame-us-citizens/316082/

This breaks down exactly how the family was vetted when they got here. By your logic since we can't predict the actions of children or perform a vigorous background check due to them being CHILDREN we should just send them back and let them die? How very Christian of you! You aren't even making the point you think you're making- you just proved there's no way to predict who will become a terrorists. But if we do want to go by statistics it's white men who were born and raised here.

Posted on: 2017/2/22 19:21
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
When people come here illegally, it also forces American citizens to compete with them for resources, for something as simple as a parking space to something major as an apartment. Then there is a cost of education and the impact of our healthcare. There has been articles of measles outbreak and TB among illegal immigrants.


Just want to clarify something- you are allegedly super religious ....but you want to send people who are fleeing for their lives back to a certain death because you need the parking spots?


So everyone who comes here is fleeing for their lives? I doubt that. By the way there is the negative to immigration that no one talks about. Let's compare Cuba and Poland. Many Cubans people flee here and Castro until his death and friends are still in power more than 60 years later. When President Reagan saw the uprising of the Polish people against Communism, he closed the borders to the USA. The people had to address this problem. We know what happened. They won and they have freedom. Cuba is still under a dictatorship.


Well - first of all, nice deflection on you being the worst kind of religious zealot. "I know people are getting blown up but what about my parking spots???!!"

Your idea of shutting off any chance of exit from the country in distress by not allowing anyone to seek refuge elsewhere because it will somehow force them to figure out a resolution is absolutely stupid. You are essentially blocking all the exits of a building on fire with that strategy. Be glad there is no actual hell because that line of thought certainly guarantees you'll end up there if there is one. Look at Aleppo and tell me how well that strategy of yours works.

Also you don't think refugees are fleeing for their lives? Do you read anything besides JCList? Can you point out Syria on a map?

Posted on: 2017/2/22 18:28
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
When people come here illegally, it also forces American citizens to compete with them for resources, for something as simple as a parking space to something major as an apartment. Then there is a cost of education and the impact of our healthcare. There has been articles of measles outbreak and TB among illegal immigrants.


Just want to clarify something- you are allegedly super religious ....but you want to send people who are fleeing for their lives back to a certain death because you need the parking spots?

Posted on: 2017/2/22 16:50
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
About 7 years ago, my son left his job to pursue another activity. Before he started this new adventure, he wanted to travel. He went to Canada. The border guards took his passport and his license and did a background check, they found nothing. They went throught his personal luggage and found nothing. Yet they denied him entry. They said they are denying an unemployed American entry to Canada because jobs here are for the locals. Later, when employed he lost his desire to visit Canada. Canada puts out the hype of liberal borders and Americans believe this hype. Europe right now is suffering from the consequences of their liberal borders. There are no jobs for the immigrants and crime is up.



Hey Yvonne- Your son isn't a refugee. This is a totally irrelevant story. No one gives a shit. Try to keep up.


I was making a point, because immigrants come here on tempory Visas and stayed. Case in point, the blind sheik that caused the first bombing in 1993 on the World Trade Center. He made his home in Journal Square. People do use vacations as a ploy and the Canadian guard was not having any of it that day.


Other countries are far smarter than us in regards to their immigration policies.

Luckily President Trump has finally brought us up to speed. So long, illegals!


awww aren't you cute with all that blood on your hands?

Posted on: 2017/2/22 15:40
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
About 7 years ago, my son left his job to pursue another activity. Before he started this new adventure, he wanted to travel. He went to Canada. The border guards took his passport and his license and did a background check, they found nothing. They went throught his personal luggage and found nothing. Yet they denied him entry. They said they are denying an unemployed American entry to Canada because jobs here are for the locals. Later, when employed he lost his desire to visit Canada. Canada puts out the hype of liberal borders and Americans believe this hype. Europe right now is suffering from the consequences of their liberal borders. There are no jobs for the immigrants and crime is up.



Hey Yvonne- Your son isn't a refugee. This is a totally irrelevant story. No one gives a shit. Try to keep up.


I was making a point, because immigrants come here on tempory Visas and stayed. Case in point, the blind sheik that caused the first bombing in 1993 on the World Trade Center. He made his home in Journal Square. People do use vacations as a ploy and the Canadian guard was not having any of it that day.


And I've gone to Canada and been waived right through the border with them checking nothing except my ID. You're not making any point. Literally the point of your story was "They went through my son's stuff while he was trying to visit Canada and then made a comment that jobs are only for locals." Save yourself some typing next time. Just because you make a story long winded doesn't mean it actually has a point.

Also no one believes any second hand story you relay because this entire forum is filled with bullshit half baked stories from you that no one except Monroe and JCman8 believe because they are equally as clueless and terrified of reality as you are.

Posted on: 2017/2/22 15:39
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

mscottc wrote:
I really love the attitude of conservatives. I got here, I got my piece of the American pie, fuck those who come after me. This has been going on for as long as people have been coming to America from other parts of the world.

For the record, I have no problems deporting ILLEGAL immigrants, but to do so without fair hearings as is going on now, that's atrocious. And to deport kids who have grown up here, when their parents brought them in as kids, also lousy.

But this paranoia that immigrants are the root of this nation's problems, well that's just selfish. We are all the product of immigration.


It is funny how their head is so far up their own ass that they can't even see that their hate and fear is truly the problem with America. Parents must have really done a number on these people to never teach them compassion or empathy from for anyone that isn't related to them.

Also what a bunch of spineless chumps. "Well it's going to be a CVS so you just shouldn't bother!!!" It takes one chain retail store to convince yourself it's not worth protesting something that you think is fucked up because people are just going to shop there anyways? Is this the new American dream?

Posted on: 2017/2/22 15:21
 Top 


Re: Activists drape 'Refugees Welcome' banner on Statue of Liberty
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
About 7 years ago, my son left his job to pursue another activity. Before he started this new adventure, he wanted to travel. He went to Canada. The border guards took his passport and his license and did a background check, they found nothing. They went throught his personal luggage and found nothing. Yet they denied him entry. They said they are denying an unemployed American entry to Canada because jobs here are for the locals. Later, when employed he lost his desire to visit Canada. Canada puts out the hype of liberal borders and Americans believe this hype. Europe right now is suffering from the consequences of their liberal borders. There are no jobs for the immigrants and crime is up.



Hey Yvonne- Your son isn't a refugee. This is a totally irrelevant story. No one gives a shit. Try to keep up.

Posted on: 2017/2/22 15:16
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
President Trump ripped into the fake news media and invited a huge supporter on stage. Very high energy rally!!


LOL

You're so pathetic and sad.

Posted on: 2017/2/20 0:43
 Top 


Re: Woman dies falling off escalator inside famed World Trade Center Oculus while reaching to grab hat
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

asny10011 wrote:
It was unintended use of the escalator handrail.... so i don't think there is any liability claim. Sorry that she died doing this silly prank. Her twin sister must live with the awful fact that she did nothing to prevent it.


Incorrect word choice. She was drunk and over-reached for a hat that fell off.

prank
praNGk/Submit
noun
1.
a practical joke or mischievous act.
synonyms: (practical) joke, trick, piece of mischief, escapade, stunt, caper, jape, game, hoax, antic; informallark
"it was just a stupid and childish prank"
verbinformal
1.
play a trick or practical joke on (someone).
"the individuals who were pranked thought they were auditioning to be a TV show host"


Why are you so invested in shaming a dead person?

Posted on: 2017/2/16 18:28
 Top 


Re: Woman dies falling off escalator inside famed World Trade Center Oculus while reaching to grab hat
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Stay classy, JCList!


Great advice coming from someone with a name like TwoPoops. I bet if it was a poor JC kid who did this -- you'd be singing a different tune.

BTW, if her blood level was very high - can the bar she was last at be sued?


Uh no I'm pretty sure I'd still be singing the tune of "people who are this excited to mock the dead have some personal issues they need to work out."

What does class or social status have to do with caring if someone died or not to you? What a gross and unsympathetic person you must be.

Posted on: 2017/2/13 20:53
 Top 


Re: Woman dies falling off escalator inside famed World Trade Center Oculus while reaching to grab hat
Home away from home
Home away from home


Stay classy, JCList!

Posted on: 2017/2/13 16:17
 Top 


Re: Jersey City rally in support of immigrants
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

TAQsmp wrote:
Something tells me there is no JCWoman8...


Or JCSocialLife8. This dude is a misery and has dedicated 100% of his spare time to being a Trump troll on a local city forum.


Wrong on all counts. Not surprising coming from the guy who boasted that "literally all the intellectuals" were on his side, omitting his side's historical rejection by the American voters.

And I'm sure you saw the violent liberal riots in California last night. Face it, you guys are on the wrong side of history. The Supreme Court picks will ensure this.


How many times does someone need to tell you Hilary won the popular vote- or do you only believe the lies that come out of your dictator's mouth while he lies to your face? It's okay to admit you're a chump buddy!

Also I suggest you really look into what people have considered "the wrong side of history"- maybe poke around WW2 era? I dunno- might see some similarities between you and the "wrong side". Just a suggestion :) Sorry you're so sad, angry, scared, and alone :(

Posted on: 2017/2/2 16:53
 Top 


Re: Jersey City rally in support of immigrants
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

TAQsmp wrote:
Something tells me there is no JCWoman8...


Or JCSocialLife8. This dude is a misery and has dedicated 100% of his spare time to being a Trump troll on a local city forum.

Posted on: 2017/2/2 6:05
 Top 



TopTop
« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 10 »






Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017