Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
43 user(s) are online (27 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 43

more...


Forum Index


Board index » All Posts




Re: Dixon Redevelopment Plan
#91
Home away from home
Home away from home


I've been reading what you wrote, and you repeatedly claimed that the city was transferring property to a developer, which is a lie. You may have had a point about addresses not being included in the ordinance (I don't know what's required by law), but any crumb of credibility you had on this issue was lost when you continued to falsely claim that the city was giving away property.

Posted on: 10/12 20:28 “Basically, in simple terms, the city is transferring property to a developer”

Posted on: 10/12 19:10 “why isn't the same done when property is transferred? In fact the addresses are listed on the agenda and in the body of the ordinance for handicapped parking but so some reason not on the transfer of land. ”

Posted on: 10/12 16:34 “the city is transferring property to one developer…. and the public does not know what property was transferred because it was not in the ordinance…..This administration is giving away the city…. “

Posted on: 10/17 21:38
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
#92
Home away from home
Home away from home


Fulop reports donation from man whose company is at center of bid rig claim

JERSEY CITY -- The re-election campaign of Mayor Steve Fulop reported receiving a $1,000 donation last month from the managing partner of an energy company that is at the center of allegations of attempted bid rigging by a group of city officials in 2014.

The Fulop campaign, in reports made public today, said it received the contribution from Javier Barrios, managing partner of Good Energy, on Sept. 7. Asked to comment, the Fulop campaign questioned the relevance of the reported donation.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... n_whose_company_is_a.html


Posted on: 10/17 21:27
Top


Re: Building Management Failed to Disclose Parking Restriction and Violated Ordinance 257-6
#93
Newbie
Newbie


I was able to buy a street parking pass for five years in a row when I moved here.

When I tried to renew last year, the parking authority sent back my check with a hand written note saying "sorry, your building provides parking". They do provide parking at $200 plus, per month. I contacted the parking authority to find out what changed, and they did not get back to me. I contacted Candice, on the city council and she forwarded my email to the head of the parking authority.

They simply responded, "the building provides parking". Apparently, the parking authority made a mistake issuing me a street permit five years in a row. Sort of strange. It was a bummer, but since I leave for work everyday at 7AM and dont get back until 6, I can still park on the street with an expired pass. They dont seem to enforce over the weekends or after normal work hours.

When I sign and resign my lease they never mention I am not eligible for a street pass.

Posted on: 10/17 20:44
Top


Re: Building Management Failed to Disclose Parking Restriction and Violated Ordinance 257-6
#94
Home away from home
Home away from home


You don't need to name the building, but what's the name of the management company? I've heard of a few companies in and around Jersey City with a less than stellar reputation that would do something like this.

Posted on: 10/17 19:20
Top


Re: Building Management Failed to Disclose Parking Restriction and Violated Ordinance 257-6
#95
Newbie
Newbie


Thank you for the clarity. The Parking Authority informed us that our address is not eligible for a street parking permit. Therefore, I am assuming that the building was required to provide off-street parking as part of their plan.

Posted on: 10/17 19:07
Top


Re: Building Management Failed to Disclose Parking Restriction and Violated Ordinance 257-6
#96
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

consejera wrote:
The building management where I reside did not provide notice, prior to us signing our lease, that their tenants are ineligible for the street parking permit as per the Jersey City Ordinance, 257-6. - "Disclosure of availability of zoned parking permits for residential buildings."
(Buildings with 5 units or more are ineligible for street parking, and the landlord is responsible for providing this notice in writing prior to a prospective tenant signing the lease.)

Link to the ordinance:
https://library.municode.com/nj/jersey ... PRTR_S257-6DIAVZOPAPEREBU

Consequently, we will have to park in a garage and pay $200 extra monthly. Despite the management now knowing that they violated the ordinance, they do not think that they are responsible and will not work with us to alleviate the cost of parking.

Has anyone had a similar experience? If so, what was the result if you took action?


Your assertion is incorrect: buildings with five, or more, units are NOT automatically ineligible for street parking! The residents of said buildings are only ineligible for street parking permits IF the building was required to provide off-street parking. Buildings that were not required to build off street parking as part of their approved plans are not restricted in any way.

Posted on: 10/17 18:33
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
#97
Home away from home
Home away from home


JERSEY CITY BID RIG TAPE NEWS — Hudson County Superior Court Judge Mary Costello has ordered Jersey City Mayor Fulop’s administration to turn over the recording of former Fulop chief of staff Muhammed Akil and former JCDO Chairman Shawn “Sully” Thomas allegedly discussing rigging a bid. I just got this order late last night, so I haven’t heard back from anyone about it. The plaintiff here is Daniel Wrieden, who’s suing the city for harassment and retaliation. He made a motion to compel the city to turn over the tape, which Costello granted.

Posted on: 10/17 18:31
Top


Re: Dixon Redevelopment Plan
#98
Home away from home
Home away from home


What truth? Have you been reading what I wrote? The truth is lacking in the ordinance. Government, especially the Fulop Administration has the responsibility to be truthful and transparent. Councilman Fulop ran on transparency when he first announced his candidacy for mayor.

Posted on: 10/17 17:26
Top


Building Management Failed to Disclose Parking Restriction and Violated Ordinance 257-6
#99
Newbie
Newbie


The building management where I reside did not provide notice, prior to us signing our lease, that their tenants are ineligible for the street parking permit as per the Jersey City Ordinance, 257-6. - "Disclosure of availability of zoned parking permits for residential buildings."
(Buildings with 5 units or more are ineligible for street parking, and the landlord is responsible for providing this notice in writing prior to a prospective tenant signing the lease.)

Link to the ordinance:
https://library.municode.com/nj/jersey ... PRTR_S257-6DIAVZOPAPEREBU

Consequently, we will have to park in a garage and pay $200 extra monthly. Despite the management now knowing that they violated the ordinance, they do not think that they are responsible and will not work with us to alleviate the cost of parking.

Has anyone had a similar experience? If so, what was the result if you took action?

Posted on: 10/17 17:10
Top


Re: Auto Inspection Recommendations?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


+1 for recommending Secacus DMV

You got that backwards with emissions testing, and in part with the Assembly & Senate passing the state budget.
http://www.nj.gov/mvc/Inspections/tailpipe.htm

It's probably better off that way, as the efficacy of m.v. inspections is not conclusively positive.
http://summit.sfu.ca/system/files/iritems1/7654/b3649480x.pdf

Posted on: 10/17 14:54
Top


Re: Rich Boggiano JSQ/Ward C City Council
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Excerpt from Terrence McDonald's article Fulop allies stress independence amid 'rubber stamp' claims (link to full text at bottom):

Boggiano, 74, who is also seeking a second term in the nonpartisan municipal contest, has touted his independence from the mayor on the campaign trail (Fulop ally Council President Rolando Lavarro has called Boggiano and Yun obstructionists). Most of the council members, Boggiano said, "do what they're told."

"The problem here with the city is you have a 'yes' council," Boggiano said. "If we have more independence on the council we may be able to get things done. That's the key, get more independent people that don't just say yes."

-----

When The Jersey Journal first asked to talk to Hanussak about his candidacy, he said Fulop's campaign told him he could not be interviewed. This reporter mentioned that to Fulop, who said his campaign had no objections to the interview. Hanussak subsequently agreed to meet with The Jersey Journal.

Asked during that interview how voters could trust he would vote in their best interests if he needed Fulop's express permission to be interviewed by a reporter, Hanussak struggled to answer.

After a 10-second pause, he said, "How the heck do I answer that?" After another 10 seconds, he said, "It's a lot ... " before trailing off.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... ber_stamp_reputation.html

Posted on: 10/17 14:09
Top


Re: Dixon Redevelopment Plan
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
The truth bothers people here. I am sure if Healy did this when he was mayor (yes, I would comment here that it was wrong), there would be attacks about corruption. Now, it is just shoot the messager.


What truth are you talking about? There is no grand conspiracy to sell off Dixon Mills and tear out your precious free parking. You are a delusional nutjob.

Posted on: 10/17 13:26
Top


Re: Dixon Redevelopment Plan
Home away from home
Home away from home


The truth bothers people here. I am sure if Healy did this when he was mayor (yes, I would comment here that it was wrong), there would be attacks about corruption. Now, it is just shoot the messager.

Posted on: 10/17 11:44
Top


Re: Auto Inspection Recommendations?
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Even on a Saturday morning, in a line extending onto the road, the process can be quick.


That's because they barely inspect anything anymore after Christie cut the budget. Just emissions I think. Not tires, lights, etc like they used to.

Posted on: 10/17 10:17
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
Home away from home
Home away from home


C.I.A. gives their agents extensive classes in disinformation,

countering this type of activity by releasing the tapes would be

smart - unless of course the tapes hide something more insidious

perhaps like how many other fucking side deals were cut and never exposed or caught.


#It's tricky licking the blade of the knife.







Quote:

HCResident wrote:
Quote:

So, you're essentially saying you're ok with corruption, as long as the right thing was done after people were caught? But, that those who were caught shouldn't be reprimanded because they eventually did the right thing and didn't get the chance to follow through? Solid way of holding your public officials accountable. Councilman Fulop would strongly disagree with your assessment on this.


I'm not saying the two people in the conversation weren't talking about something they shouldn't have been. Maybe they were up to no good. But no one is making hay about this situation as a way of getting them out of powerful positions. This is all aimed at the mayor. And the fact seems to be that overall, the administration did the right thing, without having to be shamed into doing it. Isn't that what we all want?

Corruption looks like a mayor, and his many of his allies and aids, showing up at a diner to be handed envelopes of cash. It's just that particular mayor was legally savvy enough to let everyone around him take the fall, while he walked away scott free. And now that mayor's general council wishes to be mayor.

Funny thing is, you all want to paint Fulop as a crook because two of his staffers appeared to have a conversation that didn't follow ethical standards, even though nothing was followed through with because more level heads in the administration put a stop to it. Yet we're all supposed to vote for a former high ranking staffer of a guy who took bribes, but did so in a way that he didn't personally pay a price.

The hipocrisy in all this is amazing.

Quote:

Ummmm...yeah, that's why we're asking to release the tape and any other information available, so we can make that determination with all available information. What part of this are you incapable of understanding? You're essentially saying "get over it because we don't know enough, but you shouldn't be allowed access to more information to make that determination." Circular logic much?


Say you overhear two of your children talking about plans they have to shoplift from the local market. Let's say they were stupid enough to video it (not so far fetched with kids in this day and age). You stop them from doing it. Maybe you don't throw a fit. Maybe you don't ground them. Maybe you just talk to them.

Should we consider your kids thieves? Are you a crook too? Should you be forced to make the tape public because you've prided yourself on being an upstanding citizen?

Even though your kids never followed through, because you did the right thing, shouldn't we label them, and you, as dishonest from here on out, based off your logic?

Quote:
No doubt I'm new to this site. I noticed a poster here (neverleft), who frequently posts spin material/obsessive rants for Steve on nj.com (as Sound Machine), and was heavily posting misinformation here, so I got caught up in this thread. Make no mistake, I have no affiliation with any campaign or civic group, etc., and think we're screwed either way.

I also respect your view against political grandstanding, I truly do because it's annoying. It doesn't mean Steve shouldn't be transparent per his campaign pledge. If there's nothing bad on the tapes (which I actually believe), just release them and explain. Hold a press conference. That's the right thing to do.


If this were truly a scandal, I'd be all in. Had the administration followed through on fixing a bid, or only blocked it because they got caught, then there would be smoke and fire. But I don't see it here. Maybe new info will come out and I will change my mind. But it's not going to be based off just what I "believe" is happening.

Asking for this tape to be released is nothing more than trying to get political dirt out there. Taken out of context, anything can look bad. And what's on the tape may very well be bad, but it's not an indictment of the mayor, because his administration seems to have done what it was supposed to do. The tape serves only to bury that fact.

Posted on: 10/16 22:58
Top


Re: Auto Inspection Recommendations?
Newbie
Newbie


Drove to Secaucus late last month. Drove up called right away for inspection. longest part of inspection was scraping off the old decal. Done in less than 10 minutes.

In short better than going to most private garages, where even with appt you may have to wait.

Posted on: 10/16 20:45
Top


Re: Hooked JC
Home away from home
Home away from home


Been three times, all terrific.

Posted on: 10/16 19:33
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Quote:

So, you're essentially saying you're ok with corruption, as long as the right thing was done after people were caught? But, that those who were caught shouldn't be reprimanded because they eventually did the right thing and didn't get the chance to follow through? Solid way of holding your public officials accountable. Councilman Fulop would strongly disagree with your assessment on this.


I'm not saying the two people in the conversation weren't talking about something they shouldn't have been. Maybe they were up to no good. But no one is making hay about this situation as a way of getting them out of powerful positions. This is all aimed at the mayor. And the fact seems to be that overall, the administration did the right thing, without having to be shamed into doing it. Isn't that what we all want?

Corruption looks like a mayor, and his many of his allies and aids, showing up at a diner to be handed envelopes of cash. It's just that particular mayor was legally savvy enough to let everyone around him take the fall, while he walked away scott free. And now that mayor's general council wishes to be mayor.

Funny thing is, you all want to paint Fulop as a crook because two of his staffers appeared to have a conversation that didn't follow ethical standards, even though nothing was followed through with because more level heads in the administration put a stop to it. Yet we're all supposed to vote for a former high ranking staffer of a guy who took bribes, but did so in a way that he didn't personally pay a price.

The hipocrisy in all this is amazing.

Quote:

Ummmm...yeah, that's why we're asking to release the tape and any other information available, so we can make that determination with all available information. What part of this are you incapable of understanding? You're essentially saying "get over it because we don't know enough, but you shouldn't be allowed access to more information to make that determination." Circular logic much?


Say you overhear two of your children talking about plans they have to shoplift from the local market. Let's say they were stupid enough to video it (not so far fetched with kids in this day and age). You stop them from doing it. Maybe you don't throw a fit. Maybe you don't ground them. Maybe you just talk to them.

Should we consider your kids thieves? Are you a crook too? Should you be forced to make the tape public because you've prided yourself on being an upstanding citizen?

Even though your kids never followed through, because you did the right thing, shouldn't we label them, and you, as dishonest from here on out, based off your logic?

Quote:
No doubt I'm new to this site. I noticed a poster here (neverleft), who frequently posts spin material/obsessive rants for Steve on nj.com (as Sound Machine), and was heavily posting misinformation here, so I got caught up in this thread. Make no mistake, I have no affiliation with any campaign or civic group, etc., and think we're screwed either way.

I also respect your view against political grandstanding, I truly do because it's annoying. It doesn't mean Steve shouldn't be transparent per his campaign pledge. If there's nothing bad on the tapes (which I actually believe), just release them and explain. Hold a press conference. That's the right thing to do.


If this were truly a scandal, I'd be all in. Had the administration followed through on fixing a bid, or only blocked it because they got caught, then there would be smoke and fire. But I don't see it here. Maybe new info will come out and I will change my mind. But it's not going to be based off just what I "believe" is happening.

Asking for this tape to be released is nothing more than trying to get political dirt out there. Taken out of context, anything can look bad. And what's on the tape may very well be bad, but it's not an indictment of the mayor, because his administration seems to have done what it was supposed to do. The tape serves only to bury that fact.

Posted on: 10/16 19:04
Top


Re: Auto Inspection Recommendations?
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Dolomiti wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

Dolomiti wrote:
Hey folks, just wondering who is good for vehicle inspections in JC. Any recommendations?


As covered in previous JCLIST threads: the best thing to do is to visit the NJS MVC vehicle inspection location in Secaucus.

Yep, that works for me

BTW, I did try to search, didn't find anything. Thanks


Glad to help. The previous threads on the topic may be gone now. I sort of remember a lot of the older threads getting lost after the site last crashed a year or two ago. BTW, the staff at the inspection station is very nice. Never an issue getting a car inspected there. Even on a Saturday morning, in a line extending onto the road, the process can be quick.

Posted on: 10/16 16:55
Top


Re: Auto Inspection Recommendations?
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

Dolomiti wrote:
Hey folks, just wondering who is good for vehicle inspections in JC. Any recommendations?


As covered in previous JCLIST threads: the best thing to do is to visit the NJS MVC vehicle inspection location in Secaucus.

Yep, that works for me

BTW, I did try to search, didn't find anything. Thanks

Posted on: 10/16 16:33
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
Home away from home
Home away from home


HeightsNative is... suspect.

Posted on: 10/16 16:33
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
Newbie
Newbie


Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Someone on nj.com alluded to the fact that you may be a relative of Healy or Matsikoudis. From all of your posts it sounds like that may just be the case. Also you obviously don’t own property in JC and if you did at one time you must “haveleft” otherwise you too would be posting “obsessive rants FOR Steve” after our 9 years of Healy/ Matsikoudis uselessness.



I don't how else to get this through to you, man. I voted for Fulop, and I believed in him because of his campaign and because of his work as a councilman. He's a sad shell of the promising Councilman he once was. And again, I am not voting for, nor do I have any relation whatsoever with Healy, Bill, or any campaigns. I think the Ward elections are more important here, because Bill doesn't stand much of a chance. I'm not sure why you keep defaulting to this as your response.

Quote:

Are you a big of a douche bag in real life as you are on nj.com and now JCList?


Probably?

Posted on: 10/16 15:47

Edited by HeightsNative on 2017/10/16 16:02:59
Top


Heat Ordinance for Jersey City Renters
Home away from home
Home away from home


As the weather turns colder, thought I'd remind tenants (and landlords) of the Jersey City regulations for providing heat - which began on October 1st;

JC Heat Ordinance

Don't have heat? Complain! Don't let your landlord keep you in the cold.

24 hour emergency heat & hot water hotline: (201) 547-4825 OR (201) 547-4821

Posted on: 10/16 15:31
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Akil Mo left city employment and Sully (don't miss the irony in that nickname) lost his jersey city democratic organization chair position after 1 term. Surely both of those disciplinary actions were administered by the same individual who put these two individuals in power. Would you like to venture a guess whom that is?

F _ _ _ _

Would you like to buy a vowel? Or solve the puzzle? Or continue to SPIN the wheel of misfortune?

Posted on: 10/16 15:26
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

HeightsNative wrote:
No doubt I'm new to this site. I noticed a poster here (neverleft), who frequently posts spin material/obsessive rants for Steve on nj.com (as Sound Machine), and was heavily posting misinformation here, so I got caught up in this thread. Make no mistake, I have no affiliation with any campaign or civic group, etc., and think we're screwed either way.


Are you a big of a douche bag in real life as you are on nj.com and now JCList? Why do you feel the need to follow posters around to different sites? It is creepy and sick. Many people here have id’s on nj.com under different names are you going to track them down also? ( #creepystorker) So I have been “heavily posting misinformation” here since I signed up in 2009? Pretty good but didn't Mayor Fulop first run for Mayor in 2013? I love this site it used to be all DT people the below 78 crowd but it seems to have changed and people from all over JC use it. (I even learned to like GrovePath) I like to throw in some JC old-timer history now and then in my posts. Am I changing the history of JC with my misinformation?

Someone on nj.com alluded to the fact that you may be a relative of Healy or Matsikoudis. From all of your posts it sounds like that may just be the case. Also you obviously don’t own property in JC and if you did at one time you must “haveleft” otherwise you too would be posting “obsessive rants FOR Steve” after our 9 years of Healy/ Matsikoudis uselessness.

PS – why do you feel the need to be so sexually vulgar on nj.com? Are you in high school or are you frustrated? OK D-bag might be considered juvenile but I have been using it all of my life IN JERSEY CITY. Why do you think my user id is neverleft… duh? Gee are you a really a heights native?

.

Posted on: 10/16 15:25
Top


Re: 2017 Reval ~ Property Inspections
Home away from home
Home away from home


I may hearing this has been pushed back 6 months

Posted on: 10/16 15:23
Top


Re: New owner/landlord isn't cashing rent checks
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

bustjc wrote:
Just as others have mentioned, this board is full of of anti-rent control property owner's in downtown that resent the laws that have made turning a profit more difficult.

Don't let people on here scare you, you have received the proper advice. Huddle up with your neighbors and hire one lawyer to handle the tenant case for you. Prepare for a lot of discomfort. These new owners will do the following:
Try to get you removed for non-payment. Put the money in a separate account, if you receive a court notice cancel those previous rent checks and be ready the day of court to pay the entire amount of unpaid rent and bring keep copies of everything! Any communication, any documentation, cancelled checks, they want you to make any mistake. A single mistake can lead to eviction.

They will try to make your living situation hell. Non-repairs, some will actually try to make your living situation dangerous. With winter approaching be prepared for them to shut off heat to the building, maybe even conveniently you will lose power or hot water. You and all other tenants need to aggressively report these situation to the housing department. Contact your ward councilperson and get them let them what is happening. http://www.cityofjerseycity.com/citycouncil.aspx

Report the issues to everyone with ears and even reach out to local news media with documentation.

Despite popular belief on here, you are just leveraging existing law to enjoy a sustainable lifestyle. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck.



I was thinking of the heating issue also - since colder weather is approaching. Print this out and provide it to your neighbors - and CALL/KEEP RECORDS OF COMPLAINTS - don't let this go.

Also, this is a really good primer for your rights as a renter.

In my experience, the local court system is really responsive to, and sensitive of, tenants that are getting screwed by landlords. The key is really good record keeping and non-emotional presentations to the court. Keep it to the facts, have your records and evidence, and be organized - you will prevail.





Posted on: 10/16 15:21
Top


Re: New owner/landlord isn't cashing rent checks
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Just as others have mentioned, this board is full of of anti-rent control property owner's in downtown that resent the laws that have made turning a profit more difficult.

Don't let people on here scare you, you have received the proper advice. Huddle up with your neighbors and hire one lawyer to handle the tenant case for you. Prepare for a lot of discomfort. These new owners will do the following:
Try to get you removed for non-payment. Put the money in a separate account, if you receive a court notice cancel those previous rent checks and be ready the day of court to pay the entire amount of unpaid rent and bring keep copies of everything! Any communication, any documentation, cancelled checks, they want you to make any mistake. A single mistake can lead to eviction.

They will try to make your living situation hell. Non-repairs, some will actually try to make your living situation dangerous. With winter approaching be prepared for them to shut off heat to the building, maybe even conveniently you will lose power or hot water. You and all other tenants need to aggressively report these situation to the housing department. Contact your ward councilperson and get them let them what is happening. http://www.cityofjerseycity.com/citycouncil.aspx

Report the issues to everyone with ears and even reach out to local news media with documentation.

Despite popular belief on here, you are just leveraging existing law to enjoy a sustainable lifestyle. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck.


Posted on: 10/16 15:08
Top


Re: Rich Boggiano JSQ/Ward C City Council
Home away from home
Home away from home


"My neighbors may not always agree with my position on a given issue, but no one ever questions my integrity or love for Jersey City."

Truer words were never spoken.

I disagree with Boggiano a lot, but his integrity and love for Jersey City is untarnished. All I ask is to please please please bring a decent supermarket to Journal Square. C-Town doesn't cut it. Put it in the base of the One Journal Square development (if that bloody thing ever gets built). I've read newspaper clippings that this is something he is on board with, even parting with the mayor on tax subsidies for Kushner's Journal Square if it means something will finally be built.

Posted on: 10/16 13:38
Top


Re: Top Fulop allies on tape trying to steer city bid, court depositions say
Home away from home
Home away from home


I suggest you watch the debate at the Loews, this question did come up.

Posted on: 10/16 13:21
Top



TopTop
« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 7491 »






Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017