Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
22 user(s) are online (15 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 22

more...


Forum Index


Board index » All Posts (JCMan8)




Re: Trump Our New President
#61
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

You posting the New York Times is like me posting a Bill O Reilly article and expecting a rabid liberal like you to take it seriously.

Posted on: 2017/6/13 2:38
Top


Re: Fulop: despite Trump, Jersey City remains 'welcoming' to immigrants
#62
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
The city's budget has been introduced but not adopted. It normally awaits the payment of federal funds in the budget. If the city lose $9 million that is close to a $2.00 tax increase to replace those funds for being a sancutary city.


I hope we lose the $9 million, and everyone who voted for us to be a lawless sanctuary city gets voted out of office.

Posted on: 2017/6/12 1:40
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#63
Home away from home
Home away from home


Dem: We need to investigate whether Lynch gave cover to Clinton campaign

http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-ta ... nch-gave-cover-to-clinton

Posted on: 2017/6/12 1:14
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#64
Home away from home
Home away from home


Any Russian hacking is a huge blot on the Obama administration.

He was in charge of safeguarding our country when that stuff went down.

Its pretty telling other countries obviously saw the Obama administration as weak if they'd be so bold as to blatantly engage in meddling with our election process.

Russia wasn't the only country either. The Ukraine interfered with our election to benefit Hillary.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01 ... age-trump-backfire-233446

Thank God weak Obama is out of office, and foreign government are back to being scared of interfering with our elections.

Posted on: 2017/6/11 17:14
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#65
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I could never figure out why this investigation happened in the first place. It was reported by Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, John Podesta, that he changed his password which lead to his hacked emails. It is a stretched to say Trump had anything to do was Podesta changing his password. Do liberals dispised Trump? Yes, but it is silly to think he had something to do with this. Comey's testimony actually indicts Loretta Lynch and the investigation with Hillary Clinton.


Exactly right. CNN even admitted that the indictment of Lynch was so bad, the media will just ignore it.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/c ... ys-damning-account-lynchs

Posted on: 2017/6/10 19:16
Top


Re: Storefronts on Newark Ave
#66
Home away from home
Home away from home


The Webmaster should delete this annoying spam, because people are supposed to pay for a classified ad.

Posted on: 2017/6/10 18:57
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#67
Home away from home
Home away from home


Liberal ABC News decided to simply cut out the portions of Comey's testimony where he exposed Lynch as being a campaigner for Hillary Clinton. In other words, the Obama Justice Department was trying to use the FBI for political purposes.

The mass media constantly lies, so no surprise there, but remember that this fact was #4 on my list of the most important takeaways from the Comey testimony.

ABC Omits Comey Testimony Exposing AG Lynch as Clinton Campaigner


http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/n ... exposing-ag-lynch-clinton

Posted on: 2017/6/10 1:29
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#68
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Five important takeaways from Comey's testimony:

1) Comey confirmed that Trump told the truth and the media lied. He admitted volunteering to Trump on three separate occasions that he wasn't under any investigation.

2) "Did Trump associates have correspondence with Russian intelligence?" Comey: No

3) Comey has 100% confidence that Russian interference didn't change even a single vote.

4) AG Loretta Lynch asked him not to refer to the Hillary Clinton email deal as "an investigation" but as a "matter". Which disturbed him greatly.

5) The NYT and Washington Post have been confirmed as literal fake news, as Comey said they have written a number of completely fabricated stories about the investigation and President Trump.


So Trump has been confirmed as telling the truth, the Russia hysteria from liberals has fallen apart, and their media sources have been confirmed as literal fake news. Yet stupid liberals will continue reading them and being lied to, which will result in yet more disappointment when Trump doesn't get impeached.



Even your hero says all the above "facts" must be false.

@realDonaldTrump

Despite so many false statements and lies, total and complete vindication...and WOW, Comey is a leaker!

In other words, He lied!! Except for that one part?"
#TRUMPISSCREWED



Dummy, you can say he's screwed all you want. But the lesson you still haven't learned is that you cannot make your wishful thinking become reality. No matter how badly you want it to be true.

President Trump is not going anywhere, in large part because the facts I mentioned utterly discredited the liberal hysteria for the past 6 months. There's no "there" there.

Posted on: 2017/6/9 16:55
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#69
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Comey's statements are just a part of the fact finding part of the Senate investigation. You can bet your ass there is more that will be said in closed hearings and more from other members of the intelligence communities and law enforcement. Finally, the Russian interference is not a hoax. It has already been confirmed by said communities and agencies. Speaker Ryan knows this and he believes in it. This is not a political matter, it is a matter of national security which Trump is somehow oblivious to and keeps calling it fake, and his idiot supporters lap up. The investigation is ongoing and it will take as long as it will take. Watergate sure as hell didn't end quickly and this won't either.


You're free to prattle on about as many delusions as you want.

But you've got to be accountable and stand by what you are saying. Trump won't be impeached, and your side will be exposed as being smugly arrogant and 100% wrong, yet again.

Posted on: 2017/6/9 5:05
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#70
Home away from home
Home away from home


I post facts, you post tripe from liberal blogs.

Hmm, wonder which one is true?

Like I told another deluded liberal here, I expect you to admit what a moron you are when Trump doesn't get impeached.

Posted on: 2017/6/9 4:46
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#71
Home away from home
Home away from home


Five important takeaways from Comey's testimony:

1) Comey confirmed that Trump told the truth and the media lied. He admitted volunteering to Trump on three separate occasions that he wasn't under any investigation.

2) "Did Trump associates have correspondence with Russian intelligence?" Comey: No

3) Comey has 100% confidence that Russian interference didn't change even a single vote.

4) AG Loretta Lynch asked him not to refer to the Hillary Clinton email deal as "an investigation" but as a "matter". Which disturbed him greatly.

5) The NYT and Washington Post have been confirmed as literal fake news, as Comey said they have written a number of completely fabricated stories about the investigation and President Trump.


So Trump has been confirmed as telling the truth, the Russia hysteria from liberals has fallen apart, and their media sources have been confirmed as literal fake news. Yet stupid liberals will continue reading them and being lied to, which will result in yet more disappointment when Trump doesn't get impeached.

Posted on: 2017/6/9 4:25
Top


Re: Grove Street Path - Evacuated by Police with Guns Drawn
#72
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Why are Trump supporters always so afraid of everything? Snowflakes.


Hillary carried the female vote


Trump carried the Snowflake vote. #realchickensh*ts


Dude you know you are wrong. It was liberal colleges that needed the meltdown rooms and meditation theorpy. It wasn't just the election either. We have all seen it over and over again. Libs can not function when someone disagrees.


Of course. It's comical at this point. As is the projection from Hamparkvet.

Posted on: 2017/6/9 3:50
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#73
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Trump thinks he can run the country like his tacky showpiece business ventures. Got some news for Trumpy, the Constitution is coming for you...


I take it you'll admit what an idiot you are when Trump doesn't get impeached?

Or will you pivot to more kooky conspiracy theories? RUSSIA!!!

Posted on: 2017/6/8 4:17
Top


Re: Grove Street Path - Evacuated by Police with Guns Drawn
#74
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

boomer wrote:
Quote:

driverjase wrote:
Update: Found this on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/guriel/status/870684573729824768

Seems to have all been triggered by a fight on a train. Seems a bit excessive on the force front.


Not at all surprising with the militarization of the police over the past 40 years

https://cops.usdoj.gov/html/dispatch/1 ... om_community_policing.asp





Would much rather have militarized police than thugs and criminals running amok.

Posted on: 2017/6/2 23:01
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#75
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

hero69 wrote:
has the idiot accomplished anything so far in office? trump is still benefiting from obama's success in turning around the economy.


I'm sure a partisan like you isn't interested in the truth, but here are some of Trump's great accomplishments that benefit America so far:

1. Actually enforcing our immigration laws, deporting illegals who don't belong here. Also, illegal border crossing dropped 90% since Trump got into office, because now illegals know that America will actually try to stop them, so they don't bother.

2. Ripped up the TPP, a terrible trade agreement that would have killed American workers, and that Hillary called "the gold standard" of trade deals (before realizing that her base didn't like it and backtracking).

3. Going ahead with building the wall. This article details the current work being done:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byr ... s-forward/article/2624408

4. Took us out of the Paris global warming deal, an atrocious agreement that Obama got us into that would have destroyed our economy while letting China, the world's #1 polluter, basically get a free ride. They had no obligations to do anything until 2030.

Trump will now try to renegotiate a much better deal for America. Nice to have a president who actually cares about this country.

Posted on: 2017/6/1 22:52
Top


Re: PATH (pathetic attempt at transporting humans)
#76
Home away from home
Home away from home


What a shock that perhaps the most corrupt and least accountable organization in the country continues to produce such stellar results.


Quote:

Annod wrote:
Oculus is still leaking despite Port Authority saying it isn’t

By Danielle Furfaro and Stephanie Pagones
May 29, 2017 | 4:43pm

The Oculus is still leaking.

The rain this past week caused puddles and slick floors near the balconies and elevators on both sides of Ground Zero’s $4 billion transit hub, and, at this point, the problem is considered chronic.

“There are leaks on this side and that side, those two balconies, by the elevators, and then the back also. It’s a mess,” said one maintenance worker. “We soak it up and drain it. It’s a lot of work. It’s nonstop.”

Earlier this month, Port Authority officials put the blame for the leak on a nearby construction project and promised to fix it. On Friday, the agency issued an astonishing statement denying that the Oculus is still leaking.

“There were no leaks in the Oculus this week,” spokesman Steve Coleman said, even though a Post reporter saw the leaks firsthand. The water often leaves the marble floor feeling more like an impromptu ice skating rink, making it dangerous for visitors.

“People do have accidents. Like the last rainy day, somebody almost broke their neck here on the marble,” said the maintenance worker. The woman was walking down the stairs when she slid on a puddle, he said. “They slipped and they really hurt themselves because, you know, these are marble floors.”

Workers at the site say the construction of the ambitious building was a rush job that left many loose ends. Even thought the Oculus opened in August, construction workers are still putting the finishing touches on it because there was so much left undone, they said.

“Everything is not done so you’ve have to come back and do it,” said construction worker Shawn Cumberbatch, 41, who was caulking a seam in the main room that had been left unsealed for months. “They just wasted a lot of cash over here. This should have been done. If they just took their time and got it right the first time, we wouldn’t have this problem.”

The Santiago Calatrava-designed PATH terminal, which also houses several luxury retailers, opened in March 2016 — seven years behind schedule and $2 billion over budget. The mall portion of the building opened in August.

Not only is the building still suffering from leaks and holes, but the design of the building makes the interior weather very uncomfortable, say retail workers who have to spend all day on the floor.

“They didn’t put much thought into the construction itself. It’s half-assed,” said Stephany Rivera, 23, an assistant manager at children’s clothing and toy store Kingkow. “It’s frustrating. It’s heat. You feel heat in here, you feel nothing out there. You expected this place to be cool with so many vents like that, but nothing. There’s just no wind. You just feet hot.”

Even the new escalators are also already perpetually breaking, say workers.

“The escalators constantly mess up,” said the maintenance man. “Sometimes they just get stuck.”

http://nypost.com/2017/05/29/oculus-i ... authority-saying-it-isnt/

Posted on: 2017/5/30 21:49
Top


Re: Citing chain store ban, Jersey City aims to block new CVS
#77
Home away from home
Home away from home


Great news. Never should have been a law to begin with.

Posted on: 2017/5/19 20:18
Top


Re: Mayor Fulop Signs Executive Order Dedicating 10% to Future Tax Abatement Payments to JC Public schoo
#78
Home away from home
Home away from home


Great letter that exposes Fulop's executive order as a complete sham.

The Jersey Journal article was poor because it omitted essential context. Namely, Fulop violated his campaign promises, flatly lied, and only now is attempting to address them. Here's the context from Brigid's letter:

"As a candidate for mayor, Councilman Fulop recognized the problem, promising in 2013 that if he were elected, payments from abated developers would be shared with schools.

"The City's tax abatement policy has long robbed the school system of necessary resources. New real estate development tax revenue should be allocated in equal proportions to the County, City, and Board of Education. Instead, the City allocates 100% of revenue collected through tax abatements for municipal expenditures. Under Mayor Fulop, the policy will immediately change," he said.

Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

If Mayor Fulop had kept his promise, the city's district and charter schools would be getting an additional $46 million a year, according to data from the city's budget. After nearly a decade of flat funding from the state, this is money our public schools desperately need.

Instead, Mayor Fulop nodded to his campaign promise only last month, promising 10 cents on the dollar from future abatements granted to the schools. At the moment, that will mean zero dollars for the coming school year."

Posted on: 2017/5/14 2:42
Top


Re: JC Family Booted Off JetBlue Flight Over Carry-On Cake
#79
Home away from home
Home away from home


Story is missing some key details. Doesn't make sense that the guy put the cake under his seat, like instructed, and then just started getting screamed at. Sure there's more to the story.

Posted on: 2017/5/14 0:58
Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#80
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I may have to bike downtown today to see the billowing clouds of chalk dust, after our President took Chuckie Schumer's October suggestion and got rid of Comey. Wait, Chuckie was for it before he was against it??



Brillant move by our great leader Trump to end investigation into campaign ties with Russia. Similar move worked so well by Nixon. Liberal progressive democrats say this like throwing gasoline on fire. How can it fail?


Comey himself told Trump on three separate occasions that he wasn't being investigated for anything.

So no, not like Nixon. And "liberal progressive democrats" say all sorts of things, but none of them are usually true.

Posted on: 2017/5/10 18:05
Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#81
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.


I didn't vote for Clinton (I'm not a fan of Democrats at all). And I think anyone whining about chalk in a public place needs to suck it up. The outside world is not your safe space.

Now what?


You perfectly fit in line with what I was describing, because you didn't vote for Trump. Reread what I said.

As someone who voted third party, you're also the exception and you know it.


i read what you said and it doesn't make sense. Why does it matter that I didn't vote for Trump?

I could care less if someone used chalk to bash Trump, Hillary or any politician. You know why? Because it's chalk.

Anyone who whines about needing a safe space for chalk needs a thicker skin and deserves to be called out.


It matters because you likely agree with the message.


I likely agree with the message? What evidence do you have of that at all? Total straw man argument.

I don't know what the chalk message said and frankly, it doesn't matter. Supported Trump? Doesn't matter. Bashed Trump? Doesn't matter. Supported Hillary/Obama/Bernie? Doesn't matter. Bashed Hillary/Obama/Bernie? Doesn't matter.

It's chalk.

If chalk messages rile you up and have you call for a safe space, I'm going to criticize your immaturity and extreme sensitivity. It's textbook PC culture and some people need to put their big boy pants on.

Sorry my answer doesn't fit into your paradigm. I'm coming from principles, not politics. Therefore, I don't root for political teams regardless of their actions. I respond to what happens, not if it benefits my team or not.

Next?


But agreeing with the message does matter, not withstanding your attempts to claim otherwise. It matters for 99% of people, as we are seeing in this thread.

Like I said, people who voted third party are an exception, because they have proven they operate on principle and not politics. But they are minuscule, a minute fraction of people. You are pretending this minor exception swallows the rule, when the reverse is the case.

Posted on: 2017/5/9 3:22
Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#82
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.


I didn't vote for Clinton (I'm not a fan of Democrats at all). And I think anyone whining about chalk in a public place needs to suck it up. The outside world is not your safe space.

Now what?


You perfectly fit in line with what I was describing, because you didn't vote for Trump. Reread what I said.

As someone who voted third party, you're also the exception and you know it.


i read what you said and it doesn't make sense. Why does it matter that I didn't vote for Trump?

I could care less if someone used chalk to bash Trump, Hillary or any politician. You know why? Because it's chalk.

Anyone who whines about needing a safe space for chalk needs a thicker skin and deserves to be called out.


It matters because you likely agree with the message. More importantly, as a third party voter you are the exception and you know it.

Take a look at the guy underneath you, ahal, who better describes what I'm talking about;

"Nobody is talking about uniting people. They're talking about expressing a point a view. The extent to which you object to seeing it, is the extent to which people find it reassuring if you agree with the message. Consistent reinforcement has value."

Like I predicted, he defends this because he agrees with the message. And makes up some BS about why it's a good thing, because some (ultra liberals) find it "reassuring." At least now he is admitting it's because he agrees with the message.

But the very fact that some people need constant "reassurance" because they have been brainwashed by the mass media is what needs calling out.

Posted on: 2017/5/9 2:34
Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#83
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.



There's literally no controversy here- it's a troll account trying to stir shit and people are mocking them appropriately. You look and sound ridiculous.

If I were you I'd have bigger concerns-like the president you voted for that is about to get busted for treason and wants to take away healthcare from millions of people (including thousands of veterans). If I were you I'd be more concerned with that than chalk messages on the sidewalk. Maybe if you paid closer attention to things that actually matter you wouldn't be looking like a chump right now.


It isn't a troll account. Because you have that typical liberal smug condescension, you simply act like your wishful thinking is reality. Would have thought you'd have learned from the election but I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Posted on: 2017/5/9 2:25
Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#84
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.


I didn't vote for Clinton (I'm not a fan of Democrats at all). And I think anyone whining about chalk in a public place needs to suck it up. The outside world is not your safe space.

Now what?


You perfectly fit in line with what I was describing, because you didn't vote for Trump. Reread what I said.

As someone who voted third party, you're also the exception and you know it.

Posted on: 2017/5/9 2:23
Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#85
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.

Posted on: 2017/5/9 2:07
Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#86
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
"I don't feel this is venting, so much as putting the feelers out there to see if there are other rational people who feel the same way I do."

I'll make this very clear for you. Much of life comes down to politics, and people always lie about their reasoning.

Here, there are many liberals who agree with the message expressed by the chalk. So they will support the chalk, and couch their reasoning in a bunch of bullshit.

If the chalk was demonizing Hillary, they'd completely change their tune. Maybe not every single person, but most of them.

$100 says that most people here defending the chalk or arguing with you did not vote for Trump.

As for myself, I don't agree with the chalk and it is annoying, but ultimately it's just a nuisance. Liberals are crybabies and constantly throw temper tantrums as a result of Hillary's historic loss (and the fact that they were 100% wrong about everything they said for 18 months straight), and this is just more crying.

The chalk is easy enough to ignore. I'd prefer that the perpetrators get arrested for vandalism, but the cops probably don't care.



It's sad that they've brainwashed you on the "Us vs Them" mentality to the point that you're still crying about liberals while the government screws all of us no matter what our party affiliation is. They've got you hollering about Hilary and Obama while Trump and friends get investigated for treason. :)


More like I called out sanctimonious liars like yourself who would tell the OP to get a life and worry about other things solely because you agree with the chalk. But if different messages were expressed, you'd be the first to be outraged over "racism", sexism, etc., you know, anything against the liberal agenda.

And pretending that you are on the side of the little guy and against government oppression is just rich :) You were one of the biggest Hillary boosters, and would be telling us how great she was if she got elected.

Posted on: 2017/5/9 1:14
Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#87
Home away from home
Home away from home


"I don't feel this is venting, so much as putting the feelers out there to see if there are other rational people who feel the same way I do."

I'll make this very clear for you. Much of life comes down to politics, and people always lie about their reasoning.

Here, there are many liberals who agree with the message expressed by the chalk. So they will support the chalk, and couch their reasoning in a bunch of bullshit.

If the chalk was demonizing Hillary, they'd completely change their tune. Maybe not every single person, but most of them.

$100 says that most people here defending the chalk or arguing with you did not vote for Trump.

As for myself, I don't agree with the chalk and it is annoying, but ultimately it's just a nuisance. Liberals are crybabies and constantly throw temper tantrums as a result of Hillary's historic loss (and the fact that they were 100% wrong about everything they said for 18 months straight), and this is just more crying.

The chalk is easy enough to ignore. I'd prefer that the perpetrators get arrested for vandalism, but the cops probably don't care.

Posted on: 2017/5/9 0:33
Top


Re: Citing chain store ban, Jersey City aims to block new CVS
#88
Home away from home
Home away from home


Can CVS sue the city? Sick of these liberal laws restricting a landlord's right to rent out his own property.

Posted on: 2017/5/7 19:37
Top


Re: Man Fatally Struck by Light Rail in JC
#89
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
CHIRP... CHIRP... CHIRP...

does anyone have an opinion about what the costs will be when the litigation finally ends?


Kind of funny that all these people were bashing Yvonne, and then this accident happens and it looks like she was proven right.

Posted on: 2017/5/7 2:39
Top


Re: PATH (pathetic attempt at transporting humans)
#90
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

MDM wrote:
Quote:

Annod wrote:
World Trade Center’s $4 billion Oculus springs leak as water drips on commuters' heads



So when I head into the office on Monday, maybe I will see the Oculus draped with a giant blue tarp...


The PA will soon learn why Calatrava is being sued by so many entities that have implemented his designs.


If the PA had even minimum competence, they never would have hired him to begin with.

Posted on: 2017/5/6 20:08
Top



TopTop
« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 97 »






Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017