Re: Traffic Camera

Posted by jerseymom on 2018/6/12 11:05:16
f your request for access to government record has been denied, you have the right to challenge the custodian's denial by filing a complaint in Superior Court or filing a complaint with the Government Records Council (GRC). The Council can also assist in resolving questions about a denial of access. You can contact the GRC online by visiting their website at, by e-mail at, by mail at PO Box 819, Trenton, NJ 08625, or call them on their toll-free phone number, 866-850-0511.

This Post was from: